504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
anybody on this podcast? this is probably the 1st podcast i ever listen to.
3 black dudes & one white dude from europe, idk where they're from exactly but they real hip hop heads, and they talk about mainstream shyt too but they really shyt on them dudes :russ:
i cant find any shows on youtube to post but their on itunes you juss gotta look up THHP or the hip hop podcast & look for this:

cover170x170.jpeg

they been around for a while, they got old episodes on their website you just gotta start at feb 2010

The Hip-Hop Podcast

they split the show into rap / hip hop . wit rap being more popular/mainstream rappers (ex: lil wayne,ti,snoop dogg,jay-z,waka,drake,nikki minaj,50 cent,kanye west) & hip hop being more non-commercial / underground mcs (ex:roc marciano,mc eiht,papoose,crooked i,K-Rino,royce da 5'9,joell ortiz,joe budden,killer mike,wu tang,lord Finesse)
they also have special like : the rise & fall of gunit, a dipset episode even a episode about battle rap

its mostly about hip hop but they other different special episodes
TWATT= about political stuff i believe, dont really listen to it
wassup=juss a show where they talk about anything (movies,games,maybe some hip hop) but mostly basketball shyt so if your into ball you can listen to those (they did like one nfl episode)
& mixshows

iTunes - Podcasts - The Hip-Hop Podcast by THHP