Things Kevin Samuels was WRONG about ?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Women should accept infidelity.

Edit: from HVM.
He didn't say women should accept infidelity. His point was that if you truly want a man who only makes up 10% of the population, it would be in your best interest to be a bit more open minded when it comes to dealing with things you normally wouldn't deal with.

Another example he used was age. Ask most women in their 20's if they would be with a man in their 40's, most would say absolutely not. Thing is that a HVM is more likely to be in their 40's than their 20s. So if a woman wants a HVM, she might want to reconsider her age preferences.

So does a woman have to accept infidelity? Absolutely not. Really, nobody has to accept anything they don't want . But at the same time, a woman isn't entitled to a HVM. If she doesn't wanna deal with all that, she doesn't need to be with one. She can be with an average man and not have to worry about him cheating since he has less options. But most of the women calling into Kevin's show weren't tryna hear that LOL

Last edited:
Daps
The dudes who hated kev

Usually get cheated on by women

Or are hardcore simps

No other men had issues with kev

He said things I didnt agree with

In particular

" U can have a black family without a black woman" I don't agree

And the tricking and marriage in 6 months I don't agree with either

Sawtiee being a 6 either

But to me his good outweighed his bad

And he let u Kno what too expect from these delusional modern women

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

@6:30-7:20
Selfish brehettes like this deserve to be single til death

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
yeah... That rating he gave Beyonce was high...

She's a 6.

giphy.webp

3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Kevin's opinion on Kelly's beauty wasn't strategical. Many black men preferred Kelly over Beyonce. I heard the same opinion in the Coli and in real life. Kelly is highly rated and adored by many men.
Nobody said that wasn't true. But when we want to compare women to the standard, we are not saying Kelly Rowland's name. Have you ever heard, "You ain't no Kelly Rowland!"? Probably not.

There is a reason Halle and Beyonce have been the standard. Because they are drop dead gorgeous. Kelly is gorgeous as well and is in that class, but majority, NOT ALL, have Beyonce ranked higher

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kinda felt he flew too close to the sun with the whole HVM don't cheat but "exercise options" but I get what he was saying.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I didn't like how quickly Kevin dismissed abuse in general but especially in relationships. If a child says a stepfather touched him/her or her it needs to be looked into. He also talked down women's experiences when they said they were abused. I understand it can get thrown around casually but he wasn't in these ladies shoes to make a judgement call like that.

I understand the concept of the wall but Kevin made it seem like a women was rotten milk past 35 and I think its a case by case basis. There are women who fine at 60 and women who hit the 'wall' at 25.

As to the previous point a woman's value does not begin or end at her ability to reproduce.

High end tricking is not something that all high value men do it has its pluses and minuses. Same with with spending time with a 'street girl'

If you're not making 250k plus it makes no sense to out your wife on the payroll.

He says he doesn't drink alcohol but chugging those Red Bulls all the time is just as bad as alcohol maybe worse.

Kevin says he's an advocate for average men but I never believed that. He feels high earners should have unfettered access to the most beautiful women in their prime and that average men should really take whatever is left.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Kevin was a clown who just happened to say true shiit from time to time.

The fact that he totted himself as a HVM, yet did not meet his own set criteria for it was my first indication that he was full of shiit as a person. Two things always stuck out to me:

1. No other "HVM" in the real world acknowledged him
2. He claimed to be a professional consultant, but never had any credentials or documented businesses

FYI. Any person that is a full time YouTuber that tries to tell you they are also a professional elsewhere in another business avenue which requires a lot of time, is usually full of shiit.

And of course in a perfect world we can say only the message matters, but at some point you have to walk the talk. You cannot be preaching for black marriages and families, but you are not trying to do the same yourself and you refuse to speak about your past. He spoke truth about a lot of things, but to me he was always full of shiit as a person. I'm a person that can take a message regardless of who or how it's delivered, but most people can't and that was why he was villified.

Plus he has said he was a 3x black belt, a club bouncer, a drug abuse counselor, graduated top of his class in engineering, worked in finance, image consultant, dated Victoria secret models and Hollywood actresses, etc..and was able to fit two marriages into that

:comeon:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Kevin was a clown who just happened to say true shiit from time to time.

The fact that he totted himself as a HVM, yet did not meet his own set criteria for it was my first indication that he was full of shiit as a person. Two things always stuck out to me:

1. No other "HVM" in the real world acknowledged him
2. He claimed to be a professional consultant, but never had any credentials or documented businesses

FYI. Any person that is a full time YouTuber that tries to tell you they are also a professional elsewhere in another business avenue which requires a lot of time, is usually full of shiit.

And of course in a perfect world we can say only the message matters, but at some point you have to walk the talk. You cannot be preaching for black marriages and families, but you are not trying to do the same yourself and you refuse to speak about your past. He spoke truth about a lot of things, but to me he was always full of shiit as a person. I'm a person that can take a message regardless of who or how it's delivered, but most people can't and that was why he was villified.

Plus he has said he was a 3x black belt, a club bouncer, a drug abuse counselor, graduated top of his class in engineering, worked in finance, image consultant, dated Victoria secret models and Hollywood actresses, etc..and was able to fit two marriages into that

:comeon:

Loooooooool did he really say that last bit?! He has no damn Victoria secrets ex’s. He was a classic YouTube grifter

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Women should focus on finding a husband instead of education.

I mean God forbid something happens to a woman's husband, how will she support herself if she is primarily dependent on the husband for everything.

It shouldn't be this hard to focus on BOTH.

That was one of his most dangerous and illogical talking points if we’re being honest. Not even sure how he didn't catch more flack for it especially because bullshyt like that goes directly against his alleged desire to strengthen the black family/community. And while I’m sure that shyt was music to an insecure bum ass nikka’s ears, you know who REALLY benefits from black women foregoing education in favor of marriage and children in this day and age? CACS. One of the best ways to control a population is to delude them into believing that stifling their own advancement is ACTUALLY in their best interest. If you can successfully convince a group of driven, smart and highly motivated women that chasing dikk, marriage and babies is BETTER than getting an education, while simultaneously incarcerating or murdering their male counterparts at high rates you’ve already won.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That was one of his most dangerous and illogical talking points if we’re being honest. Not even sure how he didn't catch more flack for it especially because bullshyt like that goes directly against his alleged desire to strengthen the black family/community. And while I’m sure that shyt was music to an insecure bum ass nikka’s ears, you know who REALLY benefits from black women foregoing education in favor of marriage and children in this day and age? CACS. One of the best ways to control a population is to delude them into believing that stifling their own advancement is ACTUALLY in their best interest. If you can successfully convince a group of driven, smart and highly motivated women that chasing dikk, marriage and babies is BETTER than getting an education, while simultaneously incarcerating or murdering their male counterparts at high rates you’ve already won.

What We Get Wrong About Closing the Racial Wealth Gap – The Samuel DuBois Cook Center on Social Equity

But according to this chart on page 54 a degree only grows a black woman's wealth if she's married. She actually spends most of her life with equal or less wealth than a non degree having black woman and will die with 1,000 less in net worth.

Last edited: