Things that piss you off in the bedroom

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stank booty

bytches that do the most when riding and end up almost breaking my shyt in half (yall gotta understand that you can break that shyt0

bytches that complain about going too deep

bytches that fukk around and end up biting me too hard (thats the ones I end up slapping in the mouth)

bytches that suck balls too hard (yall gotta be gentle with em)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
U serious? How long did you put up with that shyt for? I would've dipped, those are my favorite position.... pfft hold me :russ:, bih im about to rail you

Almosh 2 years :beli:

The weird thing is, if it was missionary, she was all for me pounding but the moment I ask her to turn around its "but it hurts too much from behind" or "but I won't be able to see you"

Don't even get me started on how she used to make buildup/foreplay last damn near 2 hours before I got any :snoop:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almosh 2 years :beli:

The weird thing is, if it was missionary, she was all for me pounding but the moment I ask her to turn around its "but it hurts too much from behind" or "but I won't be able to see you"

Don't even get me started on how she used to make buildup/foreplay last damn near 2 hours before I got any :snoop:
Sometimes it does hurt. Can't explain it but it can be like that.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Sometimes it does hurt. Can't explain it but it can be like that.

While I appreciate that, don't you think it's a bit selfish to neglect your man from a position that he likes even though you've already got yours?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Yeah bad breath is a killer, especially in the morning. My girl is a smoker and that shyt is lethal in the morning. But that p*ssy when I turn her over for morning sex is :wow:

When she gets on top but can't ride for more then 2 minutes but when I'm pounding it's don't stop don't stop.:stopitslime:

When she keeps spassing on me when I give her head, like bish what am I doing doing reeling in a fish that I just caught or giving head????

When she complains about buttsex but the moment it's in it's :blessed: fukk my ass good.

that better not be cigs....if so then she :camby:can't be settling for that.

my bish keeps that weed rolled up on deck tho :banderas:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:whoa: if we was talking about some jump off yeah I'd cream her face....

but my chick :patrice: you think a respectable lady like @Elle Driver is cool with taking a dome to the face...
Nah I get her back through torture(getting her wet and teasing her about penetration) or just cumming quick and leaving her hanging :yeshrug:
nikka bye. :comeon: