Things that piss you off in the bedroom

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do you ask a lot of questions during sexy time?
Only if you're not giving me any feedback. If you tell me what to do, and how good it is, then it speaks for itself. I don't get off if I'm unsure I'm getting her off. Of course, if you're quiet during my mouth game, you have no soul. I'm real serious with it:smugfavre:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
When a chick is on top, but instead of riding she does that grinding shiit. Idk who told these biitches that feels good... :stopitslime:

I barely even let chicks get on top anymore because of this shyt. They grinding away & I'm just laying there like :dame: Not feeling a God damn thing.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Only if you're not giving me any feedback. If you tell me what to do, and how good it is, then it speaks for itself. I don't get off if I'm unsure I'm getting her off. Of course, if you're quiet during my mouth game, you have no soul. I'm real serious with it:smugfavre:

Can I have you? :youngsabo:

No, but seriously, you are good! It's understandable that you do things the way you do and for the reasons you do them; not just asking a barrage of questions b/c you think it's sexy.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can I have you? :youngsabo:

No, but seriously, you are good! It's understandable that you do things the way you do and for the reasons you do them; not just asking a barrage of questions b/c you think it's sexy.
If wifey thinks you're sexy, you can get double the work:jawalrus:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: When I nutt and a chick starts sucking then tries to tongue kiss me :scust: nasty as fukk. if I stick my tongue in p*ssy and then tongue kiss a chick, that ain't the same as tasting my own nutt. WOMEN ARE Nasty.

When a chick is riding and she thicker or got big thigh, I'm bout to nutt and tell her "hop off" and she keep riding and tighten her legs, and I end up Nutting in her. I like em thick but Imma start only smashing skinny joints, the big booty joints are ruthless
:mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
- Women that lay back and think of England, leaving you to do all the damned work. If I wanna fukk a real doll, I'll order one. Move please?
- Chicks that got a problem with me being silent. I'm that type:manny:Sorry. Ain't like I ain't enjoying myself, I just ain't vocal past a few grunts but if it's a deal breaker for her, she should talk to me about it BEFORE we get into it as opposed to during.

- Chicks that sit there and constantly ask you how the shyt is like aggressive census workers. "Yuh in some gud p*ssy mi yute. Pum Pump Tight. It tun up! Cya' pop dung in a dis bi..."
giphy.gif
:comeon:

- Chicks that don't know how to take advantage of a good cow-girl scenario.:sadbron:
- Chicks that cum once and decide that we should end it for the night.:dahell: Yeah, we can end it, Just know that I ain't prolly passing back if it happens too damned often.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I can't do it - I think it's because it's questions vs telling me what you're feeling/thinking
i.e.
Whose P#ssy is this? VS I own this p#ssy.
That's good to know. So a nikka can be hitting it right and everything, you'll be rather silent. I actually have a preference for this...because then I can focus in on body language more and see what stroke someone loves or loathes.