Thinking of switching from Android to IPhone ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mostly all modern phones are the same
i have a iphone 13 and meh no difference than the 11 to me

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
If you don't need to customise your phone in a hundred different ways then an iPhone is superior.

shytty coded apps draining the hell out of your battery on android :scusthov:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs, I have an Android that's about to die soon but I can't decide whether to get another Android or an IPhone.

What are the pros and cons of IPhones (the IPhone 13)

I always hear that the picture quality and video quality are better than Android's.

I like bright display on my phones too fyi

The only thing I don't like is I heard IPhones don't have headphone jacks anymore, and one of the main things I like to do is listen to my music on my phone.

I know they have air pods, but I wanna know if the sound quality is as good as Androids. Plus I worry about losing them since air pods are cordless.

I'm open to hear from Android and IPhone users for input on the pros and cons of both to help me with my decision. Appreciate brehs

What android do you have

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Apple eco system is super stable. If you have multiple apple products everything just works,

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Coli brehs, I have an Android that's about to die soon but I can't decide whether to get another Android or an IPhone.

What are the pros and cons of IPhones (the IPhone 13)

I always hear that the picture quality and video quality are better than Android's.

I like bright display on my phones too fyi

The only thing I don't like is I heard IPhones don't have headphone jacks anymore, and one of the main things I like to do is listen to my music on my phone.

I know they have air pods, but I wanna know if the sound quality is as good as Androids. Plus I worry about losing them since air pods are cordless.

I'm open to hear from Android and IPhone users for input on the pros and cons of both to help me with my decision. Appreciate brehs
Why do you want to leave Android?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
ShorttermCavernousAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif