Thinking of switching from Android to IPhone ?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
For the past couple of days, I've been using my backup phone, which is an android. This shyt sucks. It's just ass backwards.

Apples work so much better. Just get the best one you can.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Coli brehs, I have an Android that's about to die soon but I can't decide whether to get another Android or an IPhone.

What are the pros and cons of IPhones (the IPhone 13)

I always hear that the picture quality and video quality are better than Android's.

I like bright display on my phones too fyi

The only thing I don't like is I heard IPhones don't have headphone jacks anymore, and one of the main things I like to do is listen to my music on my phone.

I know they have air pods, but I wanna know if the sound quality is as good as Androids. Plus I worry about losing them since air pods are cordless.

I'm open to hear from Android and IPhone users for input on the pros and cons of both to help me with my decision. Appreciate brehs

I been droid since day 1 and made the iPhone switch in December..i dont regret it..wish i did sooner actually...nothing i miss about droid honestly..the airpods are decent i dont mind them.

Youll get used to it..oh and newer high end droids dont have headphone jacks anymore either

sosaa

All Star
Daps
if u gone get the iphone wait for the 14 this year. gonna have a different cutout at the top n they might be bringing usbc to it

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
If you're shoppin' iPhones, you may as well wait until September when the 14 releases (rumor).

I run with the Pixel series to get as close to stock android as possible.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Thanks for all the input Coli brehs, it helped out a lot

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I switched to iPhone in October after being droid set for a decade. I hated how the price dropped so much and had no resale value no matter what brand. One thing I will say is you gotta go all in on the Apple ecosystem to enjoy it. I got AirPods, an iPhone, and MacBook and shyts amazing. Battery life is better too.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Wasn't sure where to post this as I didn't see an official iPhone thread. I am 99% sure I am moving from my Pixel 6 Pro to the iPhone 14 Max Pro whenever its available in the next month or 2. I see quite a few of the apps I have on the Pixel are available on Apple as well. For music with Android I can just drag and drop folders in it directories and use whatever music player I like. With iPhone do I have that option or do I have to use iTunes?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't sure where to post this as I didn't see an official iPhone thread. I am 99% sure I am moving from my Pixel 6 Pro to the iPhone 14 Max Pro whenever its available in the next month or 2. I see quite a few of the apps I have on the Pixel are available on Apple as well. For music with Android I can just drag and drop folders in it directories and use whatever music player I like. With iPhone do I have that option or do I have to use iTunes?
You have to use iTunes, which is very annoying.