Thinking of switching from Android to IPhone ?

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Wasn't sure where to post this as I didn't see an official iPhone thread. I am 99% sure I am moving from my Pixel 6 Pro to the iPhone 14 Max Pro whenever its available in the next month or 2. I see quite a few of the apps I have on the Pixel are available on Apple as well. For music with Android I can just drag and drop folders in it directories and use whatever music player I like. With iPhone do I have that option or do I have to use iTunes?
ITunes and it works way better on Mac. Honestly I wouldn't use a iPhone on windows wifi sync tends to not work much and it takes up tons of memory I read a article apple doesn't even update windows version much.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Coli brehs, I have an Android that's about to die soon but I can't decide whether to get another Android or an IPhone.

What are the pros and cons of IPhones (the IPhone 13)

I always hear that the picture quality and video quality are better than Android's.

I like bright display on my phones too fyi

The only thing I don't like is I heard IPhones don't have headphone jacks anymore, and one of the main things I like to do is listen to my music on my phone.

I know they have air pods, but I wanna know if the sound quality is as good as Androids. Plus I worry about losing them since air pods are cordless.

I'm open to hear from Android and IPhone users for input on the pros and cons of both to help me with my decision. Appreciate brehs
Just get the adapter for your headphones and close this thread

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
It’s like switching from condoms to raw sex, you never want to go back. :blessed: