This Baby Mama/Baby Daddy Culture

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Every race is experiencing a drop in 2 parent households (except Asiams iirc) but ours is crazy

illegitimacy.jpg

Interesting that our families started breaking up at the same time as “integration.”

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Hate this shyt but it our fault we don’t shame our own for being trash. Our fault we don’t instill paternal/maternal responsibility and respect for self that can be passed down. Y’all ever notice that media always shines a light how bad the situation is and disguise it as a success story by always highlighting some black single mother with kids that she raised on her own achieving something? Y’all ever notice that whenever a black woman is introduced for any reason on tv, she’s described as a “single mother”? Shyt is sickening..

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
One of the Current chicks I’m smashing was with her kids father 6 years they have a 5 year old daughter. She says she felt she could of got more out the relationship and from dude as a father , so they eventually break up. and what does she do? she lets the nikka knock her up again so now she has a 5 year old and a one year old by this same dude :francis: she works ft and the kids are with her when she’s not working except Saturdays they spend the night with the father. Now you’ve created this situation for yourself & kids with someone you don’t want to be with and this same dude popped off another chick these chicks so dumb

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
But thecoli brehs said if you not nutting in chickS raw everytime you not a real man :russ:
Then I’m not a real man, my boy is 24 with 5 kids 3 baby mothers and he going through hell. When he finally got a good paying job this year they upped the Child support crazy. The worst thing is they not letting him see the kids like that because he don’t want a relationship with them no more. I see what he goes through and I don’t want no parts of it, condoms are a peace saver.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Or the surge in the drug game coming out of Vietnam..

Yeah but the war didn’t even start until ‘65.

Integration started 10 years earlier and you can see it reflected on the graph.

The Vietnam war most definitely played a role in continuing the spike though.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One of the Current chicks I’m smashing was with her kids father 6 years they have a 5 year old daughter. She says she felt she could of got more out the relationship and from dude as a father , so they eventually break up. and what does she do? she lets the nikka knock her up again so now she has a 5 year old and a one year old by this same dude :francis: she works ft and the kids are with her when she’s not working except Saturdays they spend the night with the father. Now you’ve created this situation for yourself & kids with someone you don’t want to be with and this same dude popped off another chick these chicks so dumb

I hope you're wrapping up.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice how upper middle class white feminists always be like "It's ok to choose to raise your child alone, and there's no shame in being a single mother", but the vast majority of upper middle class liberal white feminists either have kids with their HUSBANDS or don't have them at all.
:mjpls:

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes

I know exactly what u talking about

these chicks talk all that shyt and fall right back in the same hole

I dating a chick who when she had her kid at 29 her baby father was 22/23..

then when her daughter was like 5 she started fukking around with a nikka who was still married and had 4 kids with his wife

when she told me that, I was sitting there thinking for all this shyt u women talk about men you never look at your own wrong decisions and it’s always someone else fault

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Notice how upper middle class white feminists always be like "It's ok to choose to raise your child alone, and there's no shame in being a single mother", but the vast majority of upper middle class liberal white feminists either have kids with their HUSBANDS or don't have them at all.
:mjpls:

Watch what they do, not what they say