This Clip Has Ruined Action Movies For Me.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its been going on for a few years now but yea that Taken 2 fence jumping scene is just ridiculous with the edits. Most American action films are awful. When you see choreography in foreign films like Ong Bak and The Raid and Raid 2 its almost embarrassing in comparison. Another horrible one is those Bourne movies. Good god they are awful and almost get me sick from the shaky cam shyt and quick edits.
Look at how beautiful this shyt is in comparison.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Fukking Die Hard 4 had so many WTF action moments. The car chase where he drives on top of innocent people cars to chase 1 bad guy.

:mindblown:

I cant find the video but after he catch up to the bad guy, his vehicle gets hit and flips over violently about 10 times and Bruce Willis gets out the vehicle walking perfectly fine.

:damn:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Fukking Die Hard 4 had so many WTF action moments. The car chase where he drives on top of innocent people cars to chase 1 bad guy.

I cant find the video but after he catch up to the bad guy, his vehicle gets hit and flips over violently about 10 times and Bruce Willis gets out the vehicle walking perfectly fine.

John McClain was a fukking superhero in this movie. :russ:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The plot in this movie was so confusing. shyt was trash.

IDK how Taken went from one of the GOATs to that tragedy.

Daps
Its been going on for a few years now but yea that Taken 2 fence jumping scene is just ridiculous with the edits. Most American action films are awful. When you see choreography in foreign films like Ong Bak and The Raid and Raid 2 its almost embarrassing in comparison. Another horrible one is those Bourne movies. Good god they are awful and almost get me sick from the shaky cam shyt and quick edits.
Look at how beautiful this shyt is in comparison.

ALL in ONE take no cuts!!! :banderas: Legendary...

:picard::scust:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

That's die hard 5.

Die hard 4 was actually still pretty decent. 5 was trash though.