This Clip Has Ruined Action Movies For Me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its been going on for a few years now but yea that Taken 2 fence jumping scene is just ridiculous with the edits. Most American action films are awful. When you see choreography in foreign films like Ong Bak and The Raid and Raid 2 its almost embarrassing in comparison. Another horrible one is those Bourne movies. Good god they are awful and almost get me sick from the shaky cam shyt and quick edits.
Look at how beautiful this shyt is in comparison.

The Bourne films are great though and filled with dope action. Haven't seen the 4th though.

The first 3 are great.

And the taken series is french not American.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
...it doesn't really bother me as much at should...I hate slow motion fight scenes waaaaaaaaaaay more than that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Bourne films are great though and filled with dope action. Haven't seen the 4th though.

The first 3 are great.

And the taken series is french not American.
Not saying they aren't great (I have all 3 on blu ray) I just got tired of the shaky cam fight shyt (The Desh fight is dope but dizzying) and the Taken series might've been a French film but Hollywood pounced on it and churned out awful sequels with and shined a light on horrible editing that a lot of other action movies rely on. All I'm saying is that foreign action have it down to an art when shooting action and hardly rely on that much editing.
This shyt is beautiful.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not saying they aren't great (I have all 3 on blu ray) I just got tired of the shaky cam fight shyt (The Desh fight is dope but dizzying) and the Taken series might've been a French film but Hollywood pounced on it and churned out awful sequels with and shined a light on horrible editing that a lot of other action movies rely on. All I'm saying is that foreign action have it down to an art when shooting action and hardly rely on that much editing.
This shyt is beautiful.

I gotta watch the raid films again. And the Ong Bak films. Don't think I ever saw the 3rd one.

Still need to watch the ip man films.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
This shyt is beautiful.

I remember reading some shyt saying that the key to making a good fight scene is to treat it like a dance scene.

shyt is all dance choreography and nikkas gotta hit their cues and steps at the perfect time.

That shyt makes so much sense if you imagine a fight scene set to music.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember reading some shyt saying that the key to making a good fight scene is to treat it like a dance scene.

shyt is all dance choreography and nikkas gotta hit their cues and steps at the perfect time.

That shyt makes so much sense if you imagine a fight scene set to music.
Makes perfect sense. I really like the analogy.:whoo:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Fight scene without cuts

:gladbron:Oh shyt!! This clip was like a real life version of the last level of Double Dragon or some shyt. Son literally came in on the ground floor and fought his way to the top floor. Dismantling goons left and right until he reached the end. That shyt was dope! :whew:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Where that user who always post about walking out of theaters because of how terrible they are? :mjlol:

Somebody tag him