This Deron Finals "high"lights is the most depressing shyt ive ever seen

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Ankle injuries ain't got shyt to do with how he played. nikka is mentally weak and looked lost out there.

I swear I read something similar before, I think it was on here. When he got traded from a small market team like Utah to the craziness of NYC he couldn't handle the pressure.

Dude lost a step and presses, rushes himself whenever he have the ball, more so when he tried to score

Fukk this damn video and the trolls that made it

Dude could ball. Back then :francis:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
he's fukkin FAT and lazy, i remember watching the finals and rooting every time he checked in cuz he was either gona get scored on or throw up bricks :blessed:
nikka single handedly deaded us in game 5. I knew it was over once KD ripped him and basically threw his ass out the way

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Man what the fukk is this narrative that he was EVER a top 2 PG? A good PG? Sure. Even great? :ehh: maybe but he was NEVER a top TWO point guard in this league. nikkas weren't taking him over Tony Parker, Steve Nash, and even a select few were debating him over CP3 but it was never a long winded debate like dudes try to retell. I want this narrative to die not now but right now. :rodney1:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man what the fukk is this narrative that he was EVER a top 2 PG? A good PG? Sure. Even great? :ehh: maybe but he was NEVER a top TWO point guard in this league. nikkas weren't taking him over Tony Parker, Steve Nash, and even a select few were debating him over CP3 but it was never a long winded debate like dudes try to retell. I want this narrative to die not now but right now. :rodney1:

Nah he was a top 2 point guard and was better then chris paul in my opinion

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He's the sole proof that the MonStars exist. Even washed up players still have moments, especially ones that were Top 5 in their heyday. Deron lost every single ability, and while he was still young. He really was looking like Mugsy, Chuck & Ewing in Space Jam. Damn shame what happened to the once Best PG in the league.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Once upon a time, he was a great player , possibly the best pg in the league when was a Utah Jazz. He went to the Nets, look great for a while and all of sudden, he fell off. Deron used to be one of my favorite player. He hasn't been the same all-star player that he had a promising future since he got injured in Brooklyn. I hate it that it had to be him :mjcry: