This Deron Finals "high"lights is the most depressing shyt ive ever seen

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Top 2 my ass.

We know y'all didn't watch him. The only reason some these guys say that is because in the old 2k10 or 11 commentary one of the commentators said deron williams was arguably a top 2 pg :francis:

That's the only thing yall know about d will:mjlol:

20 & 10. Doing his thing in the West. Explosive. Jumpshot from anywhere...OK defense.....running the offense half-court & run-n-gun style. There was a 3 year period when he was battling Chris Paul for Top PG.

And I've never even played 2K. The last basketball game I played was Live 05.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20 & 10. Doing his thing in the West. Explosive. Jumpshot from anywhere...OK defense.....running the offense half-court & run-n-gun style. There was a 3 year period when he was battling Chris Paul for Top PG.

And I've never even played 2K. The last basketball game I played was Live 05.
Deron Williams has never been explosive. If anything, he was always a step slower then most point guards.

I’ve Made Millions

Big Fibonacci
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I
Top 2 my ass.

We know y'all didn't watch him. The only reason some these guys say that is because in the old 2k10 or 11 commentary one of the commentators said deron williams was arguably a top 2 pg :francis:

That's the only thing yall know about d will:mjlol:

I vaguely remember him scoring 50 something points but that's it.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why anybody in the Cavs organisation thought he was going to bring anything is beyond me

I literally had the :dwillhuh: when I read it

i dunno either. a lot of dudes on the coli thought it was a big deal too. yeah, 2017 deron williams, game-changer. :comeon:

I still can't believe the Cavs took him over lance

what is it with you and lance stephenson man? :mjlol:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who's career was more disappointing considering their brief star status? Gilbert Arenas, or Deron Williams?

RealDaejon

Rookie
Daps
Did he score any points
I think he scored 5 or something low like that in the entire series. He finished like 2-15 in the Finals. The Cavs were undefeated in the playoffs when he made a field goal. I'm pretty sure he had both more turnovers and personal fouls than points or assists in the Finals.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think he scored 5 or something low like that in the entire series. He finished like 2-15 in the Finals. The Cavs were undefeated in the playoffs when he made a field goal. I'm pretty sure he had both more turnovers and personal fouls than points or assists in the Finals.
He looked like he had no business playing pro ball anymore at all :francis::picard: