this dude argues that MCU films are no different than T2

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, definitely not true.

I damn near stayed in the theaters around that time. It was talked about. You know what else was talked about? Robocop. It came out right after

87 was a STRONG film year. 91 was good too

MCU not seeing Robocop either :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
ant-man is one of the best comedies ever made. Punisher Warzone is a top 20 action film imo. Marvel has alot of classics.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What genre is that action movies? It really isn't.
Is it better than T2? Arguable
T1? Arguable
Any Indiana Jones movie? Everyone but raiders of the lost ark, and that is arguable. The others, definitely.
Die Hard? Arguable
Die Hard 2? Definitely
The Matrix? Yes
Mad Max? Yes.
The Dark Knight? Yes.
The Batman? Yes, are you joking
The Raid movies? Yes
I'll stop there.
Good :beli:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Actually it is all arguable but I will say I didn't think the person I was replying to fully thought put the opinion they forwarded. I don't think he even thinks that predator is the best of the genre.
There is absolutely no rational argument that die hard 2, crystal skull, the batman, or mad max (thunderdome or roadwarrior) is on predator’s level

Avisible Man

S/N: 52092850
Daps
There is absolutely no rational argument that die hard 2, crystal skull, the batman, or mad max (thunderdome or roadwarrior) is on predator’s level

Maybe he's comparing them to the Van Damme Predator :dead:

uwzbzjkwq7ycszcqvnsm.gif

LividGrandioseAustraliancurlew-max-1mb.gif

3SAN.gif

Avisible Man

Daps

Iont think The Batman is fukkin with Predator but they both got ⭐⭐⭐ 1/2. That's to say nothing of The Batman being Seven, Batman Begins and a little bit of Silence of the Lambs all rolled in one.
Screenshot-20220528-145648.png

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
MCU movies better than Predator and T2???

You fukking kidding me?

:camby:

Civil war, winter soldier, the batman, dark knight, endgame, infinity, spiderman2, are better than predator and t2 tho.

Which are both rated r movies and under a different set of criteria. As distinctly rated r films.
I would also say the crow is better than predator singularly as well.

Also till the mcu b*stardizes itself like the terminator franchise. It will always run better than terminator two. As the franchise terminator undermines the creativity and end result of terminator one and terminator ii as well.

Whereas the marvel movies have yet to do this.
Now when the mcu.
begins to undermine itself like the terminator franchise devoid of jc. Then we can come back and re-eval this. Yet as of right now. No mcu movies come with a disclaimer attached to them like the crow the predator and terminator franchises. Where oh to like this movie. We have to suspend belief and act as tho. The other installments do not matter or exist.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Non of these Marvel flicks are even in the realm of the first Matrix movie let alone Predator and T2

Stop.

Civil war and winter soldier shyt on the matrix too.
The matrix is akin to the first speed movie as far as permeation in the market place. That they both are the fx movies. Which made the oversaturation method movie a reality. After it leaves the box office. Plus were so over saturated. The sequels after make the franchise damn near incapable of being revisited and largely unwatchable moving forward.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Iont think The Batman is fukkin with Predator but they both got ⭐⭐⭐ 1/2. That's to say nothing of The Batman being Seven, Batman Begins and a little bit of Silence of the Lambs all rolled in one.
Screenshot-20220528-145648.png

The batman is definitely better than the predator.

When i saw the batman.
I said to myself. This is the biggest mistake to not see in the theatre in my lifetime. When oppositely predator was a routine trip to the theatre with my father. I liked the predator but i loved the batman and i hate dc and warner brothers usual takes on film of the hero variety.

Art Barr

Avisible Man

Daps
The batman is definitely better than the predator.

When i saw the batman.
I said to myself. This is the biggest mistake to not see in the theatre in my lifetime. When oppositely predator was a routine trip to the theatre with my father. I liked the predator but i loved the batman and i hate dc and warner brothers usual takes on film of the hero variety.

Art Barr

I like The Batman more the second time I saw it. Peoples Hernandez did his thing as Gordon. The score was great. I play this song when I need to speed my walks up to get my pumping. This shyt hits and I feel like I'm bout to run down on Carmine Falcone.

Admittedly, I did not see either in theaters. Wasn't born when Predator came out and I watched The Batman on HBO Max. The sound design was great in The Batman so I imagine it was even better in theaters.

For me, it's just the opposite: I like The Batman and love Predator. For a while, Batman Begins has been my second favorite movie, so I admit my bias when watching The Batman through the lens of how it compares to Begins.