This Enzo & Cass situation indicative of a larger problem at work

momma

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

E&C was straight up easy money racks on racks, and they failed to do anything interesting with them and broke up them up barely over a year into their run. Even though they're likely going to get back together again barring a really positive reaction to a Cass/Enzo solo run, this situation has really become an endemic with everybody who works Mondays

Look up and down that Raw roster and tell me 1 guy you've consistently enjoyed watching even over the course of a month besides maybe Strowman and Bliss? They literally turned Sasha, Bayley, Finn, Seth, and a bunch more talented wrestlers into really boring and stale acts who you have to suffer through boring segments and matches that are too long for. Even The Miz who was on a track towards being an interesting main event story has been seriously watered down on Raw. Enzo & Cass gave them a license to print money, and like the wrestlers just named, they also stayed over, yet the writers couldn't keep them fresh and interesting either.

I'm just venting, but its getting super annoying now how they keep ruining the momentum/intrigue behind every dope new wrestler, and where all of these guys are staying afloat simply because they're dope, like Bray who would be jobbing if he didn't have a gully look and gimmick

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Split up over tag teams because you have nothing for them to do, brehs

They literally had them rely on their schtick since they joined the main roster, and they were hot for a long period of time, it got old and now we're here.

And even then they were still over, but any storyline they were in wasn't memorable and/or trash.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Don't ever say the term "E&C" unless you are talking about Edge and Christian :ufdup:

Those lames Enzo and Cass don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the Canadians legends. I thought you meant them at first, I was sitting here confused like :why::jbhmm::lolbron:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
It's a roster full of people just there outside of a handful of people. Balor, Anderson, Gallows, are all just hanging around doing nothing of note when there's money on the table with a Club reunion. Hell, you can say really say similar for AJ who hasn't really had much to do since Mania. Rollins, Wyatt, the Hardyz are all just wrestling matches with no rhyme or reason. It's especially frustrating with the Hardyz because they were on a stellar run pre WWE just to come back to fight Cesaro & Sheamus every week. Blame it on the Anthem lawsuit, but they could've still done something besides repetitive matches. Despite the Women's revolution, they're still just mostly throwing them all in one big match. You have talent MIA for no real reason like Tye Dillinger, American Alpha, Kalisto, etc. Its more than just RAW and Smackdown individually, both shows are suffering. It's real frustrating, lazy stuff going on.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made their bed with marks and have to lie in it.

Enzo should have been in Vince's office like Xavier instead he's on the gram.

The money will forever be in getting over with casuals. The people who actually buy all your merch.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Split up over tag teams because you have nothing for them to do, brehs

They literally had them rely on their schtick since they joined the main roster, and they were hot for a long period of time, it got old and now we're here.

And even then they were still over, but any storyline they were in wasn't memorable and/or trash.
They get turned. Roman? Out of the question:laugh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Company is in an awful place right now, can't even force myself to tune in for fukkery like I used to. There's no good stories being told and the one off attractions like Brock are even stale now. I sometimes catch the highlights on twitter and I swear RAW recycles the same matches over and over.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Company is in an awful place right now, can't even force myself to tune in for fukkery like I used to. There's no good stories being told and the one off attractions like Brock are even stale now. I sometimes catch the highlights on twitter and I swear RAW recycles the same matches over and over.

I think the writers go home and copy old season mode storylines from wrestling games.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:mjlol:they broke them up?

:russ:they broke up the guy who can't wrestle and the guy who can't talk?
Armor_King_-_Circle_Win_Animatio-1.gif