This Enzo & Cass situation indicative of a larger problem at work

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I can't believe people are complaining about this. Enzo & Cass were a terrible tag-team in the ring, and I found them annoying on the mic. I understand people like to repeat their lines, but keep that shyt to the house shows. I don't want to see that shyt every week on RAW.

Also, watching Enzo trying to wrestle is embarrassing. Good riddance :camby:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
WWE writers (the main ones, apparently they've got close to 30 :mjlol:)

Dewey Foley : Mick's son, no experience in writing TV

Christopher Scobille aka Jimmy Jacobs : Former indie wrestler Jimmy Jacobs - Wikipedia

Joseph Belcastro : Not much background / experience in writing Who is NXT's new head writer?

Max Pelham aka Mickey Keegan : Former indie wrestler Mickey Keegan - Wikipedia

David Kapoor aka Ranjin Singh : Former Khali manager Ranjin Singh (wrestling) - Wikipedia

Road Doog (Smackdown writer) : We all know him

Robert Evans : Former indie wrestler Robert Evans (wrestler) - Wikipedia

Ryan Ward : Not much info on him

Steven Guerrieri : Comedy writer, also use to work for the Food Network https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-guerrieri-2a43576

''Guerrieri previously wrote for Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels show and other Food Network programs.''

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Christopher Scobille aka Jimmy Jacobs : Former indie wrestler Jimmy Jacobs - Wikipedia

Joseph Belcastro : Not much background / experience in writing Who is NXT's new head writer?

David Kapoor aka Ranjin Singh : Former Khali manager Ranjin Singh (wrestling) - Wikipedia

Steven Guerrieri : Comedy writer https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-guerrieri-2a43576

You don't know about the great booker/writer Ryan Ward?
ogneDHg.png

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They made their bed with marks and have to lie in it.

Enzo should have been in Vince's office like Xavier instead he's on the gram.

The money will forever be in getting over with casuals. The people who actually buy all your merch.

What casuals? The kids buying merch watch every week even if they aren't reading internet news.

It's hardcore fans and kids left at this point.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There's not much info on his background in writing.

In 2015 Meltzer gave Triple H and Ward his award for Best Booker of the Year for NXT. When NXT was at its peak Ward was running the show. He currently is the head writer for Smackdown and has given us unique gimmicks and storylines. He's one of the greatest minds in the company.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Road Doog (Smackdown writer) : We all know him

Steven Guerrieri : Comedy writer, also use to work for the Food Network https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-guerrieri-2a43576

''Guerrieri previously wrote for Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels show and other Food Network programs.''

Kapoor was a writer before Khali came to TV so he's been there for 10 years. I actually like that they have more former wrestlers there. The other 20 sitcom / soap opera writers are probably the problem.

Dewey ain't nothing but an assistant, he shouldn't even put that up on his LinkedIn.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They made their bed with marks and have to lie in it.

Enzo should have been in Vince's office like Xavier instead he's on the gram.

The money will forever be in getting over with casuals. The people who actually buy all your merch.

Do you ever get tired of posting garbage like this about "smarks" and shyt? It's the same thing every time and you're always wrong.

The writing and general idea in the WWE are garbage and there's nothing more to it. Enzo and Cass have been riding purely on charisma, but really haven't done much of note. Every person in this thread predicted the Cass turn, which is embarrassing. These two guys benefit from needing something that the other has, but this is the WWE in a nutshell --- they don't have anything for them, so they split them up cause they don't know how to manage a tag division, and will blame Enzo and Cass if/when they fail.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:francis: if anything they couldve had Cass wrestle and Enzo cut fire ass promos, manage, and be hypeman at ringside like Gedo in New Japan.

but nope WWE fukks it all up again. :francis:
Cass as the wrestler and Enzo as his manager was what they should have done with those two months ago because Enzo is a disaster in the ring and Cass has all the charisma of steel folding chair.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can't believe people are complaining about this. Enzo & Cass were a terrible tag-team in the ring, and I found them annoying on the mic. I understand people like to repeat their lines, but keep that shyt to the house shows. I don't want to see that shyt every week on RAW.

Also, watching Enzo trying to wrestle is embarrassing. Good riddance :camby:
But now we are going to be watching an Enzo vs Cass feud.
And breaking them up doesn't mean Enzo won't be doing that cringe-inducing bullshyt when he comes out to the ring just like always. Basically WWE took some dogshyt that was at least contained into one team and now will be spreading it around with two individual wrestlers.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Company is in an awful place right now, can't even force myself to tune in for fukkery like I used to. There's no good stories being told and the one off attractions like Brock are even stale now. I sometimes catch the highlights on twitter and I swear RAW recycles the same matches over and over.
Yet here I thought it was just me. For the past 15-18 months I've been struggling to even keep up. shyt has no direction and it feels like everyone is sitting in limbo while they keep trying to get Roman over and neglect everything else. I can't even point to a long term goal they have besides make Roman a top face. The title picture on raw has been pitiful since the brand extension when they debuted that hideous belt and gave Owens a jbl type reign before part timers who are barely here took it clearly to keep it warm for Roman. Which young stars are clearly on the way up? shyt feels like 2007-11 before punk's worked shoot all over again.