This Enzo & Cass situation indicative of a larger problem at work

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
seems more like that falls on the hiring process than anything. Vince could have picked better younger writers but maybe they were the best or maybe Vince is horrible at evaluating writing talent now :yeshrug:

I'm not sure who is in charge of hiring the writers. I think the Jr writers get hired through normal HR standards but the ones with longevity know how to please Vince.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Get mad at an opinion brehs.

Its still real to you mark?

Only 10% of WWE audience watches NXT (no I wont post links, google it mark.)

These guys coasted off their NXT intro for a year. Thats on them. The gram was more important to Enzo than his job.

Another predictable dumb opinion from you. You're actually the mark who thinks they're catering to smarks. They're catering to kids and moms, and it's been that way for a long time.

Cripple H and Steph are coming back via the Angle story..thats why they're fukking with the Miz/Maryse chemistry.

Jesus Christ I hope this isn't true

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another predictable dumb opinion from you. You're actually the mark who thinks they're catering to smarks. They're catering to kids and moms, and it's been that way for a long time.

Jesus Christ I hope this isn't true
They literally did their NXT intro for an entire year without changing a thing. That is the definition of catering to smarks.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They literally did their NXT intro for an entire year without changing a thing. That is the definition of catering to smarks.

Ok I think we're talking about two different things here. I'm referring to the product in general, but just Enzo and Cass. But even with that, Enzo and Cass stayed getting good reactions from a main roster crowd that is often very different from that crappy Full Sail crowd

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Raw is trash, what else is new :mjlol:

Company is in an awful place right now, can't even force myself to tune in for fukkery like I used to. There's no good stories being told and the one off attractions like Brock are even stale now. I sometimes catch the highlights on twitter and I swear RAW recycles the same matches over and over.

Stopped watching around wrestlemania
Only to catch highlights of Brock still being MIA with the title
Hardyz and sheamus and cesaro fighting every week
Roman and Braun still in an endless feud
Still got wyatt being a high class jobber
:hhh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They should have let them get a title run and had them lose at Mania, then broke them up and Sent Cass over to Smackdown to fill the "giant" role over there. I was bout to say Enzo to the CW division but I don't want those botches :hubie:. With all the talent they have on raw is just seems like everybody packed in one level. And oddly enough the main people that seem interesting to me right now are Braun because they kayfabed him up and super strong and Elias Sampson because he actually has a gimmick.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The thing is a lot of people don't watch every week :mjlol: Check the ratings. More and more people are tuning out by the week. I shut off Raw after 9:30 every time and go do something else. This whole "Yea but you still watch" argument doesn't hold water anymore
Especially when we can pinpoint the moments when we should change the channel
Should hire comic book writers. I could.see them thriving
I know one

Phil Brooks

He's green but the stuff I read so far is good :mjgrin:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
For those who wanted to see Ward's resume:

hxxps://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-ward-16b75910/

lnJvoiB.png

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Company is in an awful place right now, can't even force myself to tune in for fukkery like I used to. There's no good stories being told and the one off attractions like Brock are even stale now. I sometimes catch the highlights on twitter and I swear RAW recycles the same matches over and over.

The rosters Are to thin

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the payoff?

Enzo gets his revenge, and Cass is buried.

Or Enzo gets his ass kicked and becomes some sort of manager for another big dude?

I just don't see where they could take this without completely fukking one of these dudes over.
I would of just turned them heel and gave them A Tag Team Push. Or let enzo manage big Cass.