This Enzo & Cass situation indicative of a larger problem at work

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
WWE writers (the main ones, apparently they've got close to 30 :mjlol:)

Dewey Foley : Mick's son, no experience in writing TV

Christopher Scobille aka Jimmy Jacobs : Former indie wrestler Jimmy Jacobs - Wikipedia

Joseph Belcastro : Not much background / experience in writing Who is NXT's new head writer?

Max Pelham aka Mickey Keegan : Former indie wrestler Mickey Keegan - Wikipedia

David Kapoor aka Ranjin Singh : Former Khali manager Ranjin Singh (wrestling) - Wikipedia

Road Doog (Smackdown writer) : We all know him

Robert Evans : Former indie wrestler Robert Evans (wrestler) - Wikipedia

Ryan Ward : Not much info on him

Steven Guerrieri : Comedy writer, also use to work for the Food Network https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-guerrieri-2a43576

''Guerrieri previously wrote for Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels show and other Food Network programs.''

No Wonder the shows be trash...they got fukkin Dewey writing for them? if Vince is gon hire this many jaborinis...how about for every 4 "writers" they hire a REAL professional wrestling booker....and the "writers" write soap opera angles around how the booker see the next angle for a given superstar

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I can't blame everything on writing when Enzo was reusing 2 year old lines on Raw a month in. They had a clear shelf life to begin with, as they were already stale in NXT by the time they got called up and changed absolutely nothing, then did the same promo word for word for like 8 months straight.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
WWE writers (the main ones, apparently they've got close to 30 :mjlol:)

Dewey Foley : Mick's son, no experience in writing TV

Christopher Scobille aka Jimmy Jacobs : Former indie wrestler Jimmy Jacobs - Wikipedia

Joseph Belcastro : Not much background / experience in writing Who is NXT's new head writer?

Max Pelham aka Mickey Keegan : Former indie wrestler Mickey Keegan - Wikipedia

David Kapoor aka Ranjin Singh : Former Khali manager Ranjin Singh (wrestling) - Wikipedia

Road Doog (Smackdown writer) : We all know him

Robert Evans : Former indie wrestler Robert Evans (wrestler) - Wikipedia

Ryan Ward : Not much info on him

Steven Guerrieri : Comedy writer, also use to work for the Food Network https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-guerrieri-2a43576

''Guerrieri previously wrote for Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels show and other Food Network programs.''

russotnabro.jpg

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Company is in an awful place right now, can't even force myself to tune in for fukkery like I used to. There's no good stories being told and the one off attractions like Brock are even stale now. I sometimes catch the highlights on twitter and I swear RAW recycles the same matches over and over.
Wrestler X beats up Wrestler Y

*Show ends with wrestler X standing over Wrestler Y*

*new YouTube alert *
(Wrestler X explains his frustrations with Wrestler Y on Talkin Smack!)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I can't blame everything on writing when Enzo was reusing 2 year old lines on Raw a month in. They had a clear shelf life to begin with, as they were already stale in NXT by the time they got called up and changed absolutely nothing, then did the same promo word for word for like 8 months straight.

So did the Outlaws, but we only saw them twice a week instead of nearly on a 24/7 cycle with social media :pachaha:plus, the Outlaws could also wrestle. Not world beaters, but Enzo makes Roaddogg look like Dean Malenko, and Billy Gunn could do more than a Big Boot and crappy elbow.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The thing is a lot of people don't watch every week :mjlol: Check the ratings. More and more people are tuning out by the week. I shut off Raw after 9:30 every time and go do something else. This whole "Yea but you still watch" argument doesn't hold water anymore
Haven't watched it in YEARS maybe an episode or 2 after the pipe bomb
But strictly YouTube highlights :ehh:

Can't understand how people watch it for 3 HOURS:picard:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Their shelf life would have been up when the fans turned on them, which they hadn't. And NAO were no different and re-used their catchphrases.

So the team most of y'all did a heel turn on last summer gets broken up, and now there's outrage about it?
:huhldup:
Don't know about the rest of them, but there was still money to be made.