This game single handedly had me borrowing pencils all school year

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You never played pencil fight growing up :mjtf:

look at his username :pachaha:

We called this “pencil pop” in my neck of the woods. You took me back with this one breh @Ezekiel 25:17 :wow:

Spent many minutes playing this in lunch, recess or classes we got bored in

We also played finger pop (just like this but with your fingers) & a game like this but you slap each other’s hands till one gave up..(I forgot the name of it) Used to give dudes the business in the slap game.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I thought this was only a Baltimore thing... teachers use to hate that shyt... nikkas be huddled up in the cafeteria bringing they best pencils... nikkas checking your pencils to make sure they was number 2 only... not them 2.5s or 3s... I think Bic had the best pencils back then...

Now that I think of it.. my middle school banned that shyt and nikkas started using the sporks from the school lunch :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Wtf is this struggle shyt:mjlol:. Never seen anyone do this in my life:yeshrug:.

got another one, y’all :mjpls:

When they missed the pencil and hit your knuckle.
Automatic two attempts for that foul.

My mom use to buy me these pencils(forgot the name) that was thick as fukk, I use to be destroying nikkas. My classmates had them weak ass pencils, talking about use to clean them nikkas up:wow:

Berol Black Warrior :wow:
Berol Black Warrior Pencils 1 Box of Medium Soft (HB/#2) 372-2 NIB | #1875320369

And don’t let the eraser be removed and the metal that was enclosing it bent together :merchant:

Cheap ass Empire pencils were the the worst :hhh: ... used to call them the “fake wood” joints

but if you were nice with an Empire , you were truly a beast

American #2 were the most commonly used because Alotta teachers gave them away for free .

Back of the class 1 dollar games ... who want it ?!!!

1shot, 1 kill if you lemme go first !

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
use to love watchin lookin around class at all the cats that lost writing notes with a pencil that look like this
bigstock-Anxiety-2107900.jpg

Knowing that was my victory :jawalrus:

thinkin back now man i shoulda payed attention in school fr fr :unimpressed: