This game single handedly had me borrowing pencils all school year

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My mom use to buy me these pencils(forgot the name) that was thick as fukk, I use to be destroying nikkas. My classmates had them weak ass pencils, talking about use to clean them nikkas up:wow:
I be mad as hell when my mom would buy some weak ass pencils. You know it was a wrap when they felt all soft and bendable.

you had to steal the teachers pencil though. That solid joint they paid good money for. nikkas etching their name in pencils. nikkas trying to steal your good shyt

life was so simple

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Book fair pencils used to hold me down . :wow:

Negores used to steal a grip of em be like Ayo UserNameless we got em for cheap!”

cop bout 10 for the lowski ... :wow:

These book fair Halloween pencils held me down

Vintage 1980s Empire Halloween Lead Pencils Set of 3 Unused | Etsy
Them shyts actually had decent wood even tho they were empires. They weren’t the low level shyts .
Couldn’t stand when you had a championship pencil , on a crazy run and then end up misplacing that hoe :to:

Dummies used to try to “brace” and subtly warp the middle of pencil in the opposite direction when they were holding it . Not knowing how physics works :snoop:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips

Negores used to steal a grip of em be like Ayo UserNameless we got em for cheap!”

Couldn’t stand when you had a championship pencil , on a crazy run and then end up misplacing that hoe :to:

Dummies used to try to “brace” and subtly warp the middle of pencil in the opposite direction when they were holding it . Not knowing how physics works :snoop:
https://tinyurl.com/yruvjazz
Them trick or treat joints was special occasion poppers, use to love the way they glided through the air, and the coating made them great for stamina. I invested in a pencil box to avoid misplacing because I use to do that all the time, ruin my whole dam day.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

https://tinyurl.com/yruvjazz

:wow:

Remember the number 2 pencils that was kind of synthetic wood? shyt was able to take some hits, but you had to be good not to break that shyt on offense..

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
got another one, y’all :mjpls:

Automatic two attempts for that foul.

Berol Black Warrior :wow:
Berol Black Warrior Pencils 1 Box of Medium Soft (HB/#2) 372-2 NIB | #1875320369

And don’t let the eraser be removed and the metal that was enclosing it bent together :merchant:

Cheap ass Empire pencils were the the worst :hhh: ... used to call them the “fake wood” joints

but if you were nice with an Empire , you were truly a beast

American #2 were the most commonly used because Alotta teachers gave them away for free .

Back of the class 1 dollar games ... who want it ?!!!

1shot, 1 kill if you lemme go first !
Yup the Berol Eagle was unbeatable at our school. We had to learn the brands lol

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:wow:

Remember the number 2 pencils that was kind of synthetic wood? shyt was able to take some hits, but you had to be good not to break that shyt on offense..
Yeah man that was them fukkin budget a$$ empires the low level empire pencils .

Vintage Empire #2 Trusty Pencils Made in USA 3 Packs | eBay

From left to right in order from worst to best colored Empires and Yellow empires (WORST) ... them American #2s on the far right were the most commonly used because the schools bought them for use . They were fairly decent .

@Boesky BEROL the goat mane :wow:

That Berol Eagle was more rare than the black warrior for me. :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
look at his username :pachaha:

We called this “pencil pop” in my neck of the woods. You took me back with this one breh @Ezekiel 25:17 :wow:

Spent many minutes playing this in lunch, recess or classes we got bored in

We also played finger pop (just like this but with your fingers) & a game like this but you slap each other’s hands till one gave up..(I forgot the name of it) Used to give dudes the business in the slap game.

Co sign pencil pop.

other stupid games we use to play: bb bul and circle game.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man that was them fukkin budget a$$ empires the low level empire pencils .

Vintage Empire #2 Trusty Pencils Made in USA 3 Packs | eBay

From left to right in order from worst to best colored Empires and Yellow empires (WORST) ... them American #2s on the far right were the most commonly used because the schools bought them for use . They were fairly decent .

@Boesky BEROL the goat mane :wow:

That Berol Eagle was more rare than the black warrior for me. :wow:

The round pencils was goat.. mfers use to handle abuse..