This illegal formation bullshyt has to STOP...TODAY!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This bullshyt of receivers covering up tight ends then letting them run downfield for "amazing" Gronk TDs is pissing me off. Browns just had EVERYBODY on the line of scrimmage and ran a TE down the seam with TWO WRs covering him :mjlol:

Patriots been eating off this BS now I guess everyone is doing it. Yeah, genius coaching :camby:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This bullshyt of receivers covering up tight ends then letting them run downfield for "amazing" Gronk TDs is pissing me off. Browns just had EVERYBODY on the line of scrimmage and ran a TE down the seam with TWO WRs covering him :mjlol:

Patriots been eating off this BS now I guess everyone is doing it. Yeah, genius coaching :camby:
This is like the kid who is getting his ass beat in Nintendo talking bout his brother has the good controller :sadbron:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is like the kid who is getting his ass beat in Nintendo talking bout his brother has the good controller :sadbron:

I'm guessing you were getting your ass beat in high school so you never played football and learned that you can't have interior linemen running routes