This Is Worse Than AI - Human brain cells in a dish learn to play Pong

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Man, I can't wait to see the coli threads about protests to give New Humans legal rights and shyt

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This will be helpful for people who've had brain damage. If you've been in a coma for example you could come out of it fukked up mentally. If you've had a brain injury from a car accident or murder attempt etc.

Fun fact, knocking someone out isn't like in the movies where they wake up hours later like you forced them into a nap. If you don't revive them fast enough they can start experiencing brain death. People who are clinically brain dead could potentially come back with stuff like this.

I imagine we're at the same point people were at hundreds of years ago "what do you mean tiny invisible things cause disease? :ohhh: "

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Bruv, I've been saying and now its getting obvious we're in a pixel perfect fake reality. These trans-humanism "upgrades" are real life DLC that was hidden behind the paywall of being born in 2050.

Most interesting part is the "code" they unlock is already present in your double helix and you don't need to wait if you know the ledge. Grant yourself early access because its all within.

4aa108f092f813216ec9b57691016331.jpg

Time is a flat circle. Awareness is everything.

@MMS what are your thoughts on this picture? Why do brain cells and galaxies look so similar? Are we and all living things inside of another being's brain? Are there galaxies inside of us?

@MMS

@Ghost Utmost

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS what are your thoughts on this picture? Why do brain cells and galaxies look so similar? Are we and all living things inside of another being's brain? Are there galaxies inside of us?

@MMS

@Ghost Utmost

@Complexion @Marks

a better question is why are on the largest levels patterns that also show up on the lowest levels?

After the Angel of the Lord returns, Manoah asks him his name, but he says, "Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding."[12] Manoah then prepares a sacrifice, but the Angel of the Lord will only allow it to be for God. He touches it with his staff, miraculously engulfing it in flames, and then ascends into the sky in the fire. This is such dramatic evidence of the nature of the Messenger that Manoah fears for his life, since it was said that no one could live after seeing God. However, his wife convinces him that, if God planned to slay them, he would never have revealed such things to them. In due time, their son Samson is born, and he is raised according to the angel's instructions.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Because we're living in a fractal.

maxresdefault-768x432.jpg

Why do you think I call it the Game of Souls because the latter renders the code of the former via its program that we decode using our unfinite presence thanks to the illusion of embodied consciousness.

There is one thing, itself "no thing", that is everything at all levels in the same instance. Many people call it different things and thus are like fools looking at the finger and missing the moon at which its pointing whereas I prefer direct experience.

This is the gift of the present moment. Unwrap it within and see what happens.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

@Complexion @Marks

a better question is why are on the largest levels patterns that also show up on the lowest levels?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
AI is all algorithms, so the machine is still limited by it's designer(s)

In this case you're adding actual human brain function and biology to a computer chip, kind of like a cyborg

Think cyborg vs a droid, Robocop vs Terminator. You cant give robocop a virus and gaurantee he will shut down
I've been spending too much time in JBO. The first thing that popped into my head was "I wonder how cyborg p*ssy is like? Is there an electric tingle? :jbhmm: "

They can “potentially” grow human brains and put them in robot bodies which is worse than a robot having a machine learning AI. You can shut down machines you can’t shut down cells Unless through bio-engineering. This a whole cluster of headaches
CapAmIunderstoodthat.gif

Cluster headache - Wikipedia

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

@MMS

@Ghost Utmost

That's exactly how I imagine it.

If you could zoom out far enough you'd probably discover that you are inside of a room where I guy is reading the Coli. Not just some random guy either. You.

I believe everything loops around and meets each other in size, space, and probably time.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I believe everything loops around and meets each other in size, space, and probably time.

Expressed in image:

147559.jpg

It truly does seem that is how it is.

You are the thinker, the thinking, the thought. Far powerful than you currently imagine as there is no outer, its all within hence you are another me, together we. No strangers or enemies in this realm just aspects of Self projected out you interact with to learn more about the Game we're playing wearing flesh made of very crisp pixels.

The question I'm wondering is why and to what end as well as who made this and with what intent?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Lordgenome.webp

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Cool AF, basically watching the beginnings of the Adeptus Mechanicus :russ: :wow:

warhammer_40k_tech_priest_combat_1200.jpg

@Adeptus Astartes
Mechanicus are borderline heretics, but they're better than Men of Iron :hubie: