This Is Worse Than AI - Human brain cells in a dish learn to play Pong

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This will be helpful for people who've had brain damage. If you've been in a coma for example you could come out of it fukked up mentally. If you've had a brain injury from a car accident or murder attempt etc.

Fun fact, knocking someone out isn't like in the movies where they wake up hours later like you forced them into a nap. If you don't revive them fast enough they can start experiencing brain death. People who are clinically brain dead could potentially come back with stuff like this.

I imagine we're at the same point people were at hundreds of years ago "what do you mean tiny invisible things cause disease? :ohhh: "
Thats what they’re labeling it as but we know damn well..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
MG_5687_372x@3x.progressive.jpg

When the start puttin brain cells and ai in this it is a fukkin wrap. These going to be the new terminators. A lot of nikkaz we’ll be getting out the paint when they use these to seduce you and rip your dikk off and choke you to death with your own nuts.

:damn:
They’ve already developed materials that feel and mimic human skin.. specifically for machines.

They’ve already been creating materials that resemble muscle fibers..

When you see things being manufactured by different parts by different companies at the same time, something is up

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ve already developed materials that feel and mimic human skin.. specifically for machines.

They’ve already been creating materials that resemble muscle fibers..

When you see things being manufactured by different parts by different companies at the same time, something is up
Cyber Punk 2077 ain’t that far off.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Expressed in image:

147559.jpg

It truly does seem that is how it is.

You are the thinker, the thinking, the thought. Far powerful than you currently imagine as there is no outer, its all within hence you are another me, together we. No strangers or enemies in this realm just aspects of Self projected out you interact with to learn more about the Game we're playing wearing flesh made of very crisp pixels.

The question I'm wondering is why and to what end as well as who made this and with what intent?

The idea that a singular consciousness was the first thing sort of explains the existence countless sentient beings who are limited.

Cause all of them are actually the singular consciousness as well.

Entertainment my good Breh. G-d was alone and bored. Now there's endless adventure and drama.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The idea that a singular consciousness was the first thing sort of explains the existence countless sentient beings who are limited.

Entertainment my good Breh. G-d was alone and bored. Now there's endless adventure and drama.
@010101

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

The Game of Souls.

"Here, let me give you a gift. Its called awareness, do with it what you will" as she plays hide and seek with herself, if my concepts are not to presumptuous as expressed.

I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought.

It all seems to fit the model I'm working as it goes through a process of constant refinement, even though its quite different from most peoples operating systems... Maybe thats the point, the challenge, the reason for existence but many forget due to the machinations of another sect hell bent on creating something different.

I can't say what the truth is but I know I won't stop looking for it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The Game of Souls.

"Here, let me give you a gift. Its called awareness, do with it what you will" as she plays hide and seek with herself, if my concepts are not to presumptuous as expressed.

I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought.

It all seems to fit the model I'm working as it goes through a process of constant refinement, even though its quite different from most peoples operating systems... Maybe thats the point, the challenge, the reason for existence but many forget due to the machinations of another sect hell bent on creating something different.

I can't say what the truth is but I know I won't stop looking for it.

Careful we going out there. Way to the edge. It's scary out there...

If G-d is the ESSENCE of spirit. Pure consciousness. The opposite of matter.

Matter can be detected.

Pure spirit cannot be detected. Necessarily.

Such that: if you could actually locate the pure spirit, it wouldn't be the pure spirit. The definition of it makes it undetectible.

Yet we seek it. Constantly. We develop metaphors and imaginary objects to represent it. Unwilling to accept that G-d is NOTHING LIKE US. All the way down to us thinking G-d is something akin to a type of "object". But the terrifying truth is, it's not "like" anything.

Anyway. I call it chasing the dragon. Trying to grab its tail. It's very elusive so you cant quite get it, but if you could it would mean being obliterated.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
AI is all algorithms, so the machine is still limited by it's designer(s)

In this case you're adding actual human brain function and biology to a computer chip, kind of like a cyborg

Think cyborg vs a droid, Robocop vs Terminator. You cant give robocop a virus and gaurantee he will shut down

This was adequately explained :ehh:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Such that: if you could actually locate the pure spirit, it wouldn't be the pure spirit. The definition of it makes it undetectible.

Daoists say the way that can be defined is by definition not it and I'm in agreement because in many ways spirit is like sleep:

You can't force it. It comes of its own intent and is totally natural yet ineffable whilst being exceedingly visceral. Universal yet private. The dissolution and unification of opposites where the outer is within and yet is also what makes it possible to witness.

Wheels within wheels. The Game is something else... :wow:

One thing which is "no thing" that is everything.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Careful we going out there. Way to the edge. It's scary out there...

If G-d is the ESSENCE of spirit. Pure consciousness. The opposite of matter.

Matter can be detected.

Pure spirit cannot be detected. Necessarily.

Yet we seek it. Constantly. We develop metaphors and imaginary objects to represent it. Unwilling to accept that G-d is NOTHING LIKE US. All the way down to us thinking G-d is something akin to a type of "object". But the terrifying truth is, it's not "like" anything.

Anyway. I call it chasing the dragon. Trying to grab its tail. It's very elusive so you cant quite get it, but if you could it would mean being obliterated.
my daughter loves the Jungle book, i never meditated on it but this scene here :banderas:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will be helpful for people who've had brain damage. If you've been in a coma for example you could come out of it fukked up mentally. If you've had a brain injury from a car accident or murder attempt etc.

Fun fact, knocking someone out isn't like in the movies where they wake up hours later like you forced them into a nap. If you don't revive them fast enough they can start experiencing brain death. People who are clinically brain dead could potentially come back with stuff like this.

I imagine we're at the same point people were at hundreds of years ago "what do you mean tiny invisible things cause disease? :ohhh: "

We're way beyond that, right now it's more about ethics than belief. People believe but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it. It's ok to study in a controlled environment but I'm not trying to see cyborg dogs and cats out here,...

and this is not the best method to be honest. It's as crude as pins in your knee, or even worse

they have other research to help brain damage. They grow a portion of the human brain in a dish the same way and implant the portion of the human brain cells into baby mice so when the brains develop the merge with the human portion(it doesn't work with adult mice as their brains are fully formed). They use the mice to study things like dementia and brain damage to see how they can treat or heal it. Much more organic.. like how they use maggots to help speed up healing process of torn tissue...

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Could an AI mix deep philosophical discussion, cartoons and PAWGs quite so seamlessly?

terminator-Sarah-Connor-captcha-meme-featured.jpg

Humanities abstraction and comprehension by intuitively deading the noise to hear the signal - like recognizing a face from an odd angle you haven't seen for decades in an instant - is the hallmark of our species way of collapsing the quantum waveform. Same reason you can hear your name without listening aka the Dinner Party Effect and optical illusions.

221.png

Hence this type of training and the possible intent behind this experiment is to replicate our uniquely ordered chaos.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Could an AI mix deep philosophical discussion, cartoons and PAWGs quite so seamlessly?

terminator-Sarah-Connor-captcha-meme-featured.jpg

Humanities abstraction and comprehension by intuitively deading the noise to hear the signal - like recognizing a face from an odd angle you haven't seen for decades in an instant - is the hallmark of our species way of collapsing the quantum waveform. Same reason you can hear your name without listening aka the Dinner Party Effect and optical illusions.

221.png

Hence this type of training and the possible intent behind this experiment is to replicate our uniquely ordered chaos.

How counter-intuitively can you think?

Is that your own idea? Or something Snake told you?
:wow:

Last edited: