DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
So I get a call from my Ex -
(Im still cool with most of my exs cuz I cool like that):jawalrus:

So Im like, "Wassup nikka how you be? What brings you on my side of the line?" And he hits me with the "Oh, you know youll always be my other half.."
:dahell:... Now before I go any further, let me give some insight on this nikka. This guy here is about 5-6 yrs older than I am, street nikka/ gangbanger type, and Ive hardly spoken/ seen this man in 6 yrs.

Again I ask what brings him on my line and this scholarly poetic mothafukka answers, "A psychic told me that YOU and I were going to be together in 2018".. :what:

I cant even choose a response right now...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If thats what the universe wants, who are you to stand in the way of it? :yeshrug:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I get a call from my Ex -
(Im still cool with most of my exs cuz I cool like that):jawalrus:

So Im like, "Wassup nikka how you be? What brings you on my side of the line?" And he hits me with the "Oh, you know youll always be my other half.."
:dahell:... Now before I go any further, let me give some insight on this nikka. This guy here is about 5-6 yrs older than I am, street nikka/ gangbanger type, and Ive hardly spoken/ seen this man in 6 yrs.

Again I ask what brings him on my line and this scholarly poetic mothafukka answers, "A psychic told me that YOU and I were going to be together in 2018".. :what:

I cant even choose a response right now...
Read him to filfth!!! shade him like mariah threw shade at JLO!!!!!

But really though, I'd remind him that there is no "me and you" either rudely or politely, it's all up to you.

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
Read him to filfth!!! shade him like mariah threw shade at JLO!!!!!

But really though, I'd remind him that there is no "me and you" either rudely or politely, it's all up to you.

Ive been doing that for years breh :dry:
I dated this nikka back in 07'... as far as he's concerned, shyts gona happen in this life or next :dame: