THIS "PRO-BLACK"@mpho_khati IS "THICK & SEXY" (What Would You RATE Her? "FIVE-STAR THREAD")

What Would You RATE This Girl?

• Total voters

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
It's quite funny everybody wants to be Egyptian and Egyptians don't fukk with non Arab Africans like that.

Nubian queens were dark skinned and considered the most beautiful women in the world in their prime. Read how they're described.

She ain't no Nubian queen. She looks Arab African or some shyt.

Which makes sense because Arabs enslaved millions of African women to use as sex slaves and international currency. They'd nuter or murder the boys at birth.

The Arabs are arguably worse than Europeans when discussing enslavement and exploitation of Africans.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's quite funny everybody wants to be Egyptian and Egyptians don't fukk with non Arab Africans like that.

Nubian queens were dark skinned and considered the most beautiful women in the world in their prime. Read how they're described.

Which makes sense because Arabs enslaved millions of African women to use as sex slaves and international currency. They'd nuter or murder the boys at birth.

The Arabs are arguably worse than Europeans when discussing enslavement and exploitation of Africans.
This chick is either Zulu or Maasai breh.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This chick is either Zulu or Maasai breh.
Tell her that. She called herself a Nubian Queen breh. So should I believe you or her breh? Breh breh breh breh breh breh breh.

Maybe Nubia was comprised of Zulu and Massai people. I could be wrong.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Tell her that. She called herself a Nubian Queen breh. So should I believe you or her breh? Breh breh breh breh breh breh breh.

I didn't read that part my bad :hubie: Also, she's not Nubian. Nubia people are from the upper Southern part of Egypt.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

Dumbest post I read in a while, she doesn't look Arab African mix, she is most likely Ghanaian.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

:gucci:

You are absolutely wrong, zulus live in Southern Africa while Massia live in East Africa, two completely different ethnic group.

Ancient Nubia was located in northern Sudan and southern Egypt and their ancestors still live there.

Don't know how can anyone be this ignorant.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol: the coli.com