This quarantine is testing my marriage, I don’t really know my husband- Jada Pinkett

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She lyin she doing this shyt for views..
It's the media and trailers and why you should never pay attention to them... They will take an hour show, cut up half of a sentence, and hit you with some dramatic music and make it seem crazy

Bet she was like "I don't know him at all.... He don't fold clothes, he washes dishes too fast, and something else that doesn't matter at all"

I highly doubt this about to be anything close to anything someone would care about or is devastating to learn.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
You think Will ever stops and looks at those weird ass kids, and this hoe babble and gets filled with regret?

:francis:

I'm sure many men have some second thoughts after 20+ years of marriage to a vampire

The alternative is to be a ho yourself for life

He chose the cape

If his kids are weird that's on him it's not like he wasn't there.

That show ...he had every fine black woman in Hollywood guest appearance

If he would've married one of them would he be happier ?

Maybe . .

He'd likely be divorced by now with half his pockets

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
giphy.gif

fukk you want Will to do Jada, come in the crib with a Thug Life tattoo, a bald cut, and a nose ring.

Cold world. Either stfu and let the prince be fresh, or give dude the boot because Jada been bytching about Will since his second failed blockbuster:camby:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
On some real shyt.... my wife & I actually got a lot closer during the pandemic :manny:

Who you telling:myman:

Wife and I been out here on our Peggy and Al steez. I love every minute of it. It's like God put time out on the world to be like, "breh this is who you have and continue to have, don't forsake it:ld:". Tough break for those that don't have the time to sit in a chair with their mates to tell them to STFU and listen to why I urk your nerves and visa versa :hubie:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who you telling:myman:

Wife and I been out here on our Peggy and Al steez. I love every minute of it. It's like God put time out on the world to be like, "breh this is who you have and continue to have, don't forsake it:ld:". Tough break for those that don't have the time to sit in a chair with their mates to tell them to STFU and listen to why I urk your nerves and visa versa :hubie:
Real talk. Only thing i like about this saga is family and some friends pulling closer together. Also knowing who never reached back when you reached out.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Real talk. Only thing i like about this saga is family and some friends pulling closer together. Also knowing who never reached back when you reached out.

:wow:The gospel.

Reminds me of my co worker whom used to be very cool with me and then I noticed a trend. I'm only shyt when it involves her well being.

I gave her a bday gift and when my Bday came *crickets*.

It reminds me of what Scarface said:

Who the fukk is you gonna trust when your road dog is schemin?
And every other corner, you're passin' a different demon
And now the clouds is open, I'm rememberin' this
Your families your backbone, your friends ain't shyt

:banderas:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Gabrielle Union should start a podcast/web show too

Let's prop up as many mentally ill black female celebs as we can

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jada stop with the self deprecating narcissistic bullshyt. deflected as emasculation.

all this humanizing pr for hiphop culture sellout will and his fam.
all cause the lack of culture and full knowledgeable quality control was non-existent in the product. Now we in the destruction of a draw phase.
disguised as self reflection to parody.
separated in a fine line to total ruin.
while playing on the fine line.
by emasculating the dangling draw of will by proxy.

this shyt some bullshyt.

Art Barr