This so called “black” women says I’m not human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I

I'm blacker than you lmaoo You're diluted and that's why you're mad and envious. I'd be mad too if I were at least 25% Neanderthal and still couldn't get them to see me as human
She got mad because she was spewing usual anti black male wench rhetoric, and I pointed out it was ironic her boyfriend was white :heh:
There's a difference between being a "bedwench" and simply dating white men. "Bedwenches" are women who look down upon black men/people. My boyfriend is white and I am far from a "bedwench." That word is disgusting and shouldn't be used to describe black women, anyway.

She got on this topic because, like I said, she was spewing wench feminist rhetoric throughout the thread.

The point is, black women were pushed back in a movement created by us. If that isn't messed up, I don't know what is. The empathy that people felt for black male victims isn't there when it comes to us.

It doesn't matter that more black men are killed, the fact is black women should not be left out in a movement that WE created. One black woman is still too many.
:mjpls:
If you've read what I said, I mentioned that it was BLACK MEN who lacked empathy for black women. I said nothing about white people. Why wouldn't I want the mistreatment of black women to be recognized by the media? Isn't that what black men do so that changed can be made and let it be known that we are not just making this shyt up?
:C00nnat:

Boo fukking hoo.
I'll say the same thing when one of you become target practice
:C00nmj:

Funny thing is, she spews all of this shyt and she’s not even African American
I'm not African-American, I'm Kenyan-American thank you.
:dead:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how refugee afric00ns always talk shyt on here about other black people. It's a lot of these hungry lookin nikkas on here too for some reason. Need to immgrant they hamites ass the fukk on to another board. I'd probably make a thread or something to catalog all the slick shyt they be saying.

@BeautifulTragedy fukk you, you lame ass bytch. How you go bring up neanderthals when continetal africans use to mate with them.

In Neanderthal DNA, Signs of a Mysterious Human Migration

In a study published Tuesday in Nature Communications, Dr. Krause and his colleagues report that Africans did indeed walk out — over 270,000 years ago.

Based on newly discovered DNA in fossils, the researchers conclude that a wave of early Homo sapiens, or close relatives of our species, made their way from Africa to Europe. There, they interbred with Neanderthals.

Then the ancient African migrants disappeared. But some of their DNA endured in later generations of Neanderthals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.