This so called “black” women says I’m not human

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Seriously, there should be zero tolerance for shyt like this. c00ns and wenches are like a cancer that needs to be excised...fukk trynna diagnose that shyt while its actively hurting the organism, cut it out and the other shyt secondary.
imo it's even worse when an African spews these ws rhetoric, b/c they have the nerve to hide behind the "black" label while spewing the rhetoric drilled into them by their white daddys.
We wouldn't dare allow a white man to say this shyt so why give people like her a pass just b/c she's ducking behind the black label?
A self-hating afric00n bedwench's opinion on black matters, and more specifically AA matters, is irrelevant and shouldn't be given the platform to begin with.
Ban that bytch :pacspit:

This is why African Americans really need to start politicizing themselves as a separate entity/group from just simply being "Black people"

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
sounds EXACTLY like my african ******* :mjlol:...her office is full of employees with not a black person in sight :mjlol:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Wow tf? Nothing she said made any sense. And she hope that black men continue to be target practice? She done truly lost her mind. Smfh.
Never heard of this person.

But how can you date a white man, but be like "I'd be mad too if I had 25% Neanderthal DNA"?? :Phaedra_huh:

Is your man not 100% Neanderthal? :KHartwtf:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
She doesn't identify with AA's but believes she's apart of a movement to protect black Americans. Dates white men which could lead to mixed children but insults AA's as being diluted blacks by at least 25%, grandstands about being an activist, gets challenged and says she can't wait for who she's fighting for to be target practice.Been on the fence about the term bedwench but I'm starting to see it y'all way this shyt is bigger than just fukking white people it's a mentality.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
She doesn't identify with AA's but believes she's apart of a movement to protect black Americans. Dates white men which could lead to mixed children but insults AA's as being diluted blacks by at least 25%, grandstands about being an activist, gets challenged and says she can't wait for who she's fighting for to be target practice.Been on the fence about the term bedwench but I'm starting to see it y'all way this shyt is bigger than just fukking white people it's a mentality.

Africans who typically insult AA for being "diluted" are just jealous (yes a very STUPID reason to be jealous because being mixed isn't some achievement) but you know they're because they insult AA's for being mixed and not real "Blacks" but then they themselves aspire to have mixed children with Whites it's complete and utter hypocrisy. Many of them just want to be mixed themselves...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.