This so called “black” women says I’m not human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She states that she is a Muslim, hence her support for Muslim women in Palestine .. With that said BLM as an organization is just good for jokes. I could barely contain my self watch those broads raise the Black fists while she talked :pachaha:. Delve into their personal lives and you will find out they date cacs and their social circles is mostly cacs. They live in a LA (IR dating capital of America) afterall.

She knows damn well those Arab muslims do not see black Muslims as their equal.

Hell, I'm sure a good amount of those black slaves in Libya are those Arabs' muslim 'brethren' :lolbron:

Agreed that the BLM org is a complete joke. So sad.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Many of these *insert random african nationality* - americans are culturally just lost; thus mentally in pain.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Never even seen that user before. Probably another of LSA's finest

I realized a few years ago - LSA now has way more Black immigrants/1&2 Gen and Whites and others --- than Black American women (DOS).

For instance, a few weeks ago when that Trump "shyt hole" comment dropped - DOS were outnumbered, groaned and fake shamed in every thread for stating it wasn't our fight. Or just check out any AA v. A thread... it's bad and they sometimes say the most hateful ish.

With that being said, I would hope people recognize most of the LSA threads and comments that are out there -- such as many of the pro-IR, WM appreciation threads and anti-black men/family on LSA are not made by Black women (DOS). DOS women are usually the ones you find in the threads calling them out and arguing.

Now, before I even respond to anyone on topics about Black Americans - I ask and check to see if they are DOS or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.