This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:obama: All my homie seems to "date"

You didn't answer my question. Since you said paraphrasing here "as long as he doesn't have kids or stds it shouldn't matter" So does it matter for women also? Or are men & women in the bushes forever or just men or neither?

It's the same for men & women. Unless you don't mind dating someone with kids (or stds lol)

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
It's the same for men & women. Unless you don't mind dating someone with kids (or stds lol)

LMFAO fair enough I guess im fuccd if I get divorced :snoop: Karma is real brehs

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Glad to see this thread is still up and running honestly I have no idea whats going on any more. Threads like this happen weekly which fight over the same shyt, yall need to take a break or sum

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
the amount of black women 30 and up who are single struggling to even get a date that "look good"

keep it up teedot, keep thinking idris elba will be there in 5-10 years

Idris Elba ain't there NOW :russ:

idris-elba-baby--z.jpg

#teamlightskin up like 1000-0 :wow: All jokes aside, age is just a number, Halle Berry/Tajari Henson are still f*ckable and could pull most 25 year olds with ease. The thing is not that age is an issue for finding a partner/boyfriend, it's an issue for anybody looking for a SERIOUS marriage. If you just doing your thing as a women, no matter what color you are, you'll be fine into your 60s to be frank. But if you're looking for a serious partner in his prime, then yes, as a women you should be married before your 30s, no real man SERIOUSLY looking to build a family at the age of 25-28 is going to marry a 40 year old, that's just how it is :manny: Damn it's good to be a man :win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Idris Elba ain't there NOW :russ:

idris-elba-baby--z.jpg

#teamlightskin up like 1000-0 :wow: All jokes aside, age is just a number, Halle Berry/Tajari Henson are still f*ckable and could pull most 25 year olds with ease. The thing is not that age is an issue for finding a partner/boyfriend, it's an issue for anybody looking for a SERIOUS marriage. If you just doing your thing as a women, no matter what color you are, you'll be fine into your 60s to be frank. But if you're looking for a serious partner in his prime, then yes, as a women you should be married before your 30s, no real man SERIOUSLY looking to build a family at the age of 25-28 is going to marry a 40 year old, that's just how it is :manny: Damn it's good to be a man :win:

except tajari and halle still cant keep a man :sas1:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
best advice from one chick to another ......find a good guy with great earning potential early (college preferably) and from a pedigree family and then LOCK HIM DOWN. (yes i speak from experience) :youngsabo: