This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Women are looking better and better at older ages than ever before. More older women dress hip now and are into more youthful things.

You got Coli males acting like a woman past 25 is :flabbynsick::old:.

Ladies of the coli do u feel like when you get a certain age there is no hope for you?

I'm only 24. Ive got tons of yrs before I'm old.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll just leave this here :sas1:

However, young women have been sold a bill of goods. They think that if they hold out and continue to believe, something miraculous will happen. A recent story about Marina Keegan, a Yale graduate who tragically died in a car crash, highlights this.

The problem with young women today is that they internalize this “anything is possible” attitude and don’t lose it until it really is too late for many of them. They think they can do better at 30 than at 22, which, in most cases, is simply wrong. Some might say that family and men are not a priority for these girls, but women for whom this is really true throughout life are an insignificant minority. In fact, most women are holding out precisely because they think they can get a better man later, perhaps when they have a better job and work with more powerful men.

But these girls are not going to change fundamentally, and in their early 20s are at the peak of their beauty while still retaining an innocent charm. Nothing about their looks or personality is going to make them more appealing at 30 than at 22, and the men available to them are not going to get any better, either.

And what of the men? At 25, is he serious, responsible and cautious? There you have a man who will probably have a good, but perhaps not remarkable, career. Does he prefer smoking weed and playing video games in his spare time? There you have a future couch potato. Is he competitive, materialistic and a smooth talker? Sounds like a salesman. Does he charm his way into bed with you and then drift away after a couple months of passion? Well, in that case you just got gamed.

The point is that neither men nor women change fundamentally past a certain point, and the same guys young women have available in their early 20s are generally the same guys that will be available at 30, only they will be older and, due to marriage, there will be far fewer of them.

It’s time we started being honest with the young people around us. When I was a kid, we were force-fed the message that we can do and be whatever we want from before kindergarten. Too many of us find out the hard way that this was a lie, but fortunately when it comes to career and getting by in life we tend to survive it. However, when it comes to family, the results can be far more cruel, especially for women. Time tends to accelerate past a certain age, and the 25-year old woman soon finds herself 30, and then 35, and at that point she’s got precious little of it left. Perhaps at 22 she was laughing about the “comical” notion that it could ever be too late, but after a certain point it is no longer comedy, but tragedy, and her laughter turns to tears.

and ill just leave this here as well

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever...or-and-hideous-in-photos.233716/#post-9337769

you may think you look better but read this thread, what you see is not what everyone else sees.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
really?

what you see in the mirror is not what we see.

you're 24 still young, give it 5-10 years and you'll still think you look like you did ten years ago.
I could look better. Black women age gracefully so its not like im in store for a shyt loads of wrinkles and a rubbery ass neck:leostare:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I could look better. Black women age gracefully so its not like im in store for a shyt loads of wrinkles and a rubbery ass neck:leostare:

the amount of black women 30 and up who are single struggling to even get a date that "look good"

keep it up teedot, keep thinking idris elba will be there in 5-10 years

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
A man can get a woman pregnant till the day he dies, and pump out healthy babies btw.

A women can only get pregnant until she hits menopause. And even before she hits menopause the risk of birth defects increases with age.

I'm not saying there isn't plenty of good looking mature women, there is.

But you gotta understand that we are still animals deep down inside. We are chasing the woman who is going to give us the best off spring. Those women are young.

And young women chase older dudes because they've accumulated more resources. Facts.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
lol damn I got this girl reevaluating her life now :laff: :laff: :laff:

Poor girl now had to make a specific thread to pump herself up and talk herself into it like, "He was just trollin Queen, you are a dynamic and beautiful woman and you will age like fine wine" :laff:

let's all just ignore facts and make this a 'feel good' thread

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
the amount of black women 30 and up who are single struggling to even get a date that "look good"

keep it up teedot, keep thinking idris elba will be there in 5-10 years
This also.

Why would a successful man in his mid 30s choose a woman in her mid 30s? That same woman has had her heart broken, her back beat out, her babies aborted, and some more shyt. So why get with her? When he could just as easily get with a female in her early 20s? A female whose fresh, gullible, and easy to mold?

Lol. If having a husband is your goal in life you best get one before you hit 25.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
the best bet is to start looking for your long-term dude NOW before you get in them 30s. 24 is still young. If you notice, most of those I can't find a decent dude articles and news segments come from career-oriented women in their 30s.