This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
A man can get a woman pregnant till the day he dies, and pump out healthy babies btw.

A women can only get pregnant until she hits menopause. And even before she hits menopause the risk of birth defects increases with age.

I'm not saying there isn't plenty of good looking mature women, there is.

But you gotta understand that we are still animals deep down inside. We are chasing the woman who is going to give us the best off spring. Those women are young.

And young women chase older dudes because they've accumulated more resources. Facts.
plenty of women arent trying to have a child pass a certain age so that doesnt even matter.

How many women you know in there 40s and 50s tryna have some babies?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the best bet is to start looking for your long-term dude NOW before you get in them 30s. 24 is still young. If you notice, most of those I can't find a decent dude articles and news segments come from career-oriented women in their 30s.

they don't hear you though
"there different"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
plenty of women arent trying to have a child pass a certain age so that doesnt even matter.

How many women you know in there 40s and 50s tryna have some babies?

its sad you dont realize that fewer and fewer men even want to get married in thsi generation, and its just going to get worse, keep thinking idris elba, boris kedjoe type nikkaz will be there when your 30 plus

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
lol damn I got this girl reevaluating her life now :laff: :laff: :laff:

Poor girl now had to make a specific thread to pump herself up and talk herself into it like, "He was just trollin Queen, you are a dynamic and beautiful woman and you will age like fine wine" :laff:

let's all just ignore facts and make this a 'feel good' thread
Im not reevaluating anything. I thought it would be an interesting topic. Funny thing is I made the thread based off of scarf boys antics.

try again:mjlol:
at no point in time am i saying well damn :patrice: yall are right.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
its sad you dont realize that fewer and fewer men even want to get married in thsi generation, and its just going to get worse, keep thinking idris elba, boris kedjoe type nikkaz will be there when your 30 plus
If Im single at that age there will be a man for me. Im not so negative to think that Im hopeless because Im a bit older and single.
are you mentioning them because they are known to be attractive?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im not reevaluating anything. I thought it would be an interesting topic. Funny thing is I made the thread based off of scarf boys antics.

the average women's prime is like a tennis player 16-28 30 if your lucky.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps

Of course you wouldn't admit that :laff:

what girl would want to admit that their best years are already behind them and every minute they're single the quality of man they'll end up getting deteriorates by the year? We gotta at least let you feel like there is a little bit more to live for than that :laff:

forget about it if you are anything less than an 8 as well :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Im single at that age there will be a man for me. Im not so negative to think that Im hopeless because Im a bit older and single.
are you mentioning them because they are known to be attractive?

yes there will be a man for you, there will always be single men out there, but again will they be good men?

will they be loyal , non abusive, not wanting commitment, attractive, in shape, no prior kids?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
the best bet is to start looking for your long-term dude NOW before you get in them 30s. 24 is still young. If you notice, most of those I can't find a decent dude articles and news segments come from career-oriented women in their 30s.

meh, she can wait until she's 30+ and still find the guy she wants.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Of course you wouldn't admit that :laff:

what girl would want to admit that their best years are already behind them and every minute they're single the quality of man they'll end up getting deteriorates by the year? We gotta at least let you feel like there is a little bit more to live for than that :laff:

forget about it if you are anything less than an 8 as well :laff:

its not a matter of admitting anything its a matter of men thinking one thing and a woman thinking another thing. I don't agree with your logic or scarf boys.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Guys are gonna come in here and say "When I'm 40, I can still bag 20yr old", but front like they wont be sugar daddies:mjlol:

Lets be honest. Young bytches are NOT checking for your old ass because you're "cute".

We are well aware of that lmao and what grown ass man still wants to be "cute" :laff:

We are well aware having an abundance of resources will yield us young, quality, beautiful women, and your garbage box at that age will no longer be necessary

money>>>>>> being "man pretty" :laff:

these girls are killing me today :laff:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
meh, she can wait until she's 30+ and still find the guy she wants.

technically a 35 year old rapper can 'still make it', but it's not likely. The longer you wait, the more prime options that will be picked off. Ya'll can heed this advice and look for that dude to do something long-term with in your prime and start building your family or you can play the waiting game and sit back and say to yourself: