This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Guys are gonna come in here and say "When I'm 40, I can still bag 20yr old", but front like they wont be sugar daddies:mjlol:

Lets be honest. Young bytches are NOT checking for your old ass because you're "cute".
:mjlol: exactly. A 20 yr old with a 40 yr old man is most likely looking for a personal ATM machine. lol at these guys thinking they will have a prize

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
its not a matter of admitting anything its a matter of men thinking one thing and a woman thinking another thing. I don't agree with your logic or scarf boys.

Do you "think" you look like Beyonce or are close to her level of "attractiveness"?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Most of the dudes I know, aint checkin for chicks under 27. They say they have nothing in commons, and are not on the same "level".

This cop tried to talk to me the other day ( I hate cops, but GOOD LORD he was fine:banderas:), but when he asked me my age he said "please say you're over 25".

I'm not:to:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This also.

Why would a successful man in his mid 30s choose a woman in her mid 30s? That same woman has had her heart broken, her back beat out, her babies aborted, and some more shyt. So why get with her? When he could just as easily get with a female in her early 20s? A female whose fresh, gullible, and easy to mold?

Lol. If having a husband is your goal in life you best get one before you hit 25.
This is somewhat true. Majority of professional women who get married to their professional counter parts in their late 20's early 30's, have been together since mid 20's. They just hold off marriage due to finances.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
We are well aware of that lmao and what grown ass man still wants to be "cute" :laff:

We are well aware having an abundance of resources will yield us young, quality, beautiful women, and your garbage box at that age will no longer be necessary

money>>>>>> being "man pretty" :laff:

these girls are killing me today :laff:
Why are you laughing so hard? What's funny?:dahell:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is somewhat true. Majority of professional women who get married to their professional counter parts in their late 20's early 30's, have been together since mid 20's. They just hold off marriage due to finances.

Sounds exactly like my situation :ehh:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Do you "think" you look like Beyonce or are close to her level of "attractiveness"?
ask a woman who thinks beyonces shyt doesnt stink. Beyonce is pretty. I can find a woman prettier in my opinion on a basic google search.

and im not beyonce so no i dont think i look like her.:ehh:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the coli, babe. They live to make women feel worthless, ugly, like shyt, etc etc.

It doesn't really matter though.

but yet you post here so what does that really say about you? :sas2:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
fukk u white boy i remember ur racist ass
Nah fukk yhou nikka.
Most of the dudes I know, aint checkin for chicks under 27. They say they have nothing in commons, and are not on the same "level".

This cop tried to talk to me the other day ( I hate cops, but GOOD LORD he was fine:banderas:), but when he asked me my age he said "please say you're over 25".

You got fat arms lol

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
>>>Women are looking better and better at older ages than ever before. More older women dress hip now and are into more youthful things.

humor, thread related bout older women.....from Arfica

Show of shame: Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta
Kola Niyi-Ogiugo

— Jul 22, 2014 |

A 42-year- old housewife in Asaba, Delta State, simply identified as Monica (surname withheld) on Sunday threw caution to the wind when she engaged her 17 year-old daughter in a fight for allegedly snatching her boyfriend.

Eyewitness said that a scene was created around St. Brigid’s Girls College, Asaba, Sunday afternoon after both of them exchanged blows.

As both of them engaged themselves in a fight, motorists on the popular busy road stopped to watch what one of them described as a show of shame.

Eyewitness further said that the mother was alleged to have snatched the daughter’s boyfriend, who works in one of the oil companies in Warri. :laff:

The daughter was said to have become furious when she heard that her boyfriend was caught pants down with her mother in an hotel in the state.

The trouble between the mother and her daughter became aggravated when the lover boy began to act in a strange manner towards the girl.

While the show of shame between them lasted, the daughter was said to have called the mother a shameless woman and a prostitute, who drove the father out of the house with her unbridled quest for sex.

Speaking to our correspondent at the scene, a relation of the woman, who did not want her name in the print, blamed the situation on her sister, whom she said disappointed women folk, especially mothers.

http://leadership.ng/news/378535/show-shame-mother-daughter-fight-boyfriend-delta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

your a overweight single mother

:camby:

the dudes you know are bottom of the barrel