This woman is gorgeous :banderas:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I was watching a bit of Fox News this morning :mjpls:and I saw this clip

Not Hillary :scust: .... Press play :francis: ... the Black one on the right ....

and her brains :wow:and her voice ...:mjcry:

I think I'm going to donate money to MoveOn.org brehs :sadcam:

I still haven't listened to even know what they are talking about :manny:

that's all ...

enjoy your day ...

:dame:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She doesn't do it for me:yeshrug: But everybody need somebody so it's all good. Do you boo.
I think she's like a homemade Lupita that's what does it for me. I usually am attracted to pretty brown to light women tbh.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Cause I thought a girl was cute

:francis:
No because you made a thread about it and called her gorgeous, you're waiting for the coli militants and the dark skinned bw brigade to come in her and give you points for calling an average dark skinned woman gorgeous.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No because you made a thread about it and called her beautiful, you're waiting for the coli militants and the dark skinned bw brigade to come in her and give you points for calling an average dark skinned woman gorgeous.
I think she's above ave. but hey that's me ...

I get enough daps already I think without fishing for them

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
fukk these self hating c00n ass n!ggas in this thread. This is The Coli, these sambos have an identity crisis and hate their Black selves, while loving and embracing any and everything light/white.

She's beautiful breh, no "in a homemade Lupita" disclaimer needed. She's the STANDARD of what makes a gorgeous woman, gorgeous.

Chocolate brown skin, lips full and wide, genetically perfect nose, she's a goddess. :noah: