Reppin
solsbury hill
dreaming B1G :wowjb:
S9e5t87.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What the fukk kinda create a player shyt was God on :dahell:

We're getting closer to the singularity breh, Dirk and KD were the prototypes.

Eventually we're going to see someone that's a legit 7'0" with straight up swingman athleticism and a game to go with it.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Somebody needs to get him a big man coach and work on his post game, he is explosive as fukk for his age. shyt, he's more physically gifted than Cliff Alexander, even if this dude were 20 instead of the claimed 14 he'd still be on a :wtf: level.
I was just gonna say breh he's making thon maker look like a grandma with his agility and explosiveness. I didn't like the way thon was picking up the ball and running to his spots in drills, either he was very very tired or he lacked that kind of simple co-ordination and footwork. Definitely something to keep an eye on :lupe:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
All he needs to do to get picked 1 is run the floor and post some 11/8 type numbers, he'll probably get someone fired but if he pans out his ceiling is really high :manny:

This kid is 14..........

The roids in food today, why couldn't they have been there when I was younger :to:

Whitney-Receipts.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
All he needs to do to get picked 1 is run the floor and post some 11/8 type numbers, he'll probably get someone fired but if he pans out his ceiling is really high :manny:

This kid is 14..........

The roids in food today, why couldn't they have been there when I was younger :to:

:russ: i'm thinking back to fukkin 8th grade, and hooping. showing up to the tournaments and shyt, and this gargantuan muthafukka walks out. i'm either sayin fukkit and tossing the tourney in the bushes, or fouling that nikka hard as shyt..and bouncing off him llooking like :dead: in mid air. ii remember the camp after 8th grade and seeing the white boi that was 6'7 banging 3's from half court like :mindblown:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:russ: i'm thinking back to fukkin 8th grade, and hooping. showing up to the tournaments and shyt, and this gargantuan muthafukka walks out. i'm either sayin fukkit and tossing the tourney in the bushes, or fouling that nikka hard as shyt..and bouncing off him llooking like :dead: in mid air. ii remember the camp after 8th grade and seeing the white boi that was 6'7 banging 3's from half court like :mindblown:

Those camps are such a humbling experience, I thought I was the man until I went to one and while I could defend, I basically couldn't get any kind of offense off :to:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Those camps are such a humbling experience, I thought I was the man until I went to one and while I could defend, I basically couldn't get any kind of offense off :to:
"humbling" is the right word. being from a poor inner city ass school in the early-mid 90's... nigs thought i was "semi' tall at 5'9 and had decent skill... aint know shyt about AAU ball, and rich prep schools wit REAL skill workouts. being fast as shyt could only get a nig so far. luckily, my coaches thought i was gonna be tall (why i dont even know) so my post up game was above average. but i couldnt eat anywhere near how i thought i was gonna :sadbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Big men need to get back in the post:snoop:

I'm saying tho.. get your big ass in the post. The hell is he shooting step backs over nikkas half his height for? :damn:

:lolbron: