Thon Maker, 7'1, High School Sophomore w/ SG skills

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying tho.. get your big ass in the post. The hell is he shooting step backs over nikkas half his height for? :damn:

:lolbron:

This is the future breh get with it :manny:

Plus who gon guard this nikka anyway put a big on him and he's going to the cup, put a small on him and he's shooting over em.

dudes gona be a problem :manny:

for example this nikka 6-10

im not telling him to get in the post :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Some people are saying he is actually 18-19 years old.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
We're getting closer to the singularity breh, Dirk and KD were the prototypes.

Eventually we're going to see someone that's a legit 7'0" with straight up swingman athleticism and a game to go with it.

And LeBron is the prototype for future PG's :merchant:

I've been thinking this for a while. As time goes on we're starting to get more players who are shattering long held basketball traditions. It's very interesting to see the evolution are taking place in the game. This kid is looking like KD Version 2

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Some people are saying he is actually 18-19 years old.

This is only 2-3 years ago -

thon%2Bmaker.JPG

Outside of being ridiculously tall he looks like a young kid in the face there. If he turns out to be older I wouldn't be shocked but there's video of him around the same time and he looked like a skinny kid.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
He wont be doing none of that shyt at the college or pro level

How so? this nikka is looking like a taller version of KD and already has a better handle compared to KD at the same age. I have a friend that has seen him workout in Houston and he said that he has a left and right jump hook already to go with a soft shooting touch. He is young so he can only get stronger. He just needs to fill out like Garnett and he will be fine. His movement is graceful and effortless. His work rate at his size will probably be insane because his movement is so efficient and crisp. On top of that the center position is dying and 7 footers on playing an inside/outside combination with a smooth handle is where the NBA is heading.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is only 2-3 years ago -

thon%2Bmaker.JPG

Outside of being ridiculously tall he looks like a young kid in the face there. If he turns out to be older I wouldn't be shocked but there's video of him around the same time and he looked like a skinny kid.

Well if he is 18-19 now then those pictures would still add up. Supposedly Sudanese prospects have known to lie about age.

He wont be doing none of that shyt at the college or pro level

He will be able to do it but he will average 5-6 TO per game