Thon Maker, 7'1, High School Sophomore w/ SG skills

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
were talking a development system that wouldnt even let lin play because hes too short

look

personally i just dont believe the chinese have enough quick twitch muscle to compete especially at the shorter positions

If you don't think Lin will have an impact on the development of kids playing ball in Asia you're buggin breh. It won't surprise me if they take the European approach of development, which is everyone learns the same skills as a kid and then you go from there.

And lets not just brush aside the fact the govt. will probably set people up to breed, like they did with Yaos' parents :russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't think Lin will have an impact on the development of kids playing ball in Asia you're buggin breh. It won't surprise me if they take the European approach of development, which is everyone learns the same skills as a kid and then you go from there.

And lets not just brush aside the fact the govt. will probably set people up to breed, like they did with Yaos' parents :russ:

dont forget about the hgh shots he got at the age of 12

:youngsabo:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Breh, the commercials never lie

:wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kid is 14..........

The roids in food today, why couldn't they have been there when I was younger :to:

:wow: at being a regular sized 8th grader having to go against this monster.

If my son was playing I'd be in the crowd going :damn:"It's not fair, he's too fukking big" Getting dragged out the gym for coming onto the court and telling him to take his big ass and go play against some grown men.

fukk it, I'm 6'2, gonna find a tall girl and get her pregnant. In 15 years, my freak of nature will be a 6'11 Bron with a jumper and post game.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Human evolution and NBA popularity world wide will bring us total parity in this league by 2020 brehs :blessed:
Coaching will be even more important (happy to have Brad Stevens) and GMing will be the easiest job in sports

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
my god, NBA gonna be interesting in 10 years.

We are going to be eating

ILC303-1.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Human evolution and NBA popularity world wide will bring us total parity in this league by 2020 brehs :blessed:
Coaching will be even more important (happy to have Brad Stevens) and GMing will be the easiest job in sports

US is still way ahead of the curve, these are 13 & 14 year olds -

Wont be until the 2030's that the world potentially catches us.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:wow: at being a regular sized 8th grader having to go against this monster.

If my son was playing I'd be in the crowd going :damn:"It's not fair, he's too fukking big" Getting dragged out the gym for coming onto the court and telling him to take his big ass and go play against some grown men.

fukk it, I'm 6'2, gonna find a tall girl and get her pregnant. In 15 years, my freak of nature will be a 6'11 Bron with a jumper and post game.
Lol, there's this girl in my office, not the prettiest but she's 5'10 and ran track. She don't even know the NBA scenario I've drafted out in my head.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Nah, they'll just keep adding teams to outpace the rise in talent

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Reminds of College Hoops 2K6 where years into a dynasty youd get 7 foot wing players like it was normal human evolution :russ: