giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mt2ob4aBem1r04g55o1_400.gifv

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OMG! I am sorry if I might come off as prejudice but I will never in my life go to India, and to be honest I am somewhat uncomfortable and grossed out being around Indian men.The women are fine, and seem like sweet people but the men are somewhat of an issue for me.

Had a former associate go out to volunteer and I told her to be careful for this exact reason. Savages.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Had a former associate go out to volunteer and I told her to be careful for this exact reason. Savages.
I hope she comes back in one piece. As a woman who loves to travel and I hope one day I will be able to travel outside of the U.S. there are certain countries a woman should avoid traveling alone too, and India is on top of my list.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope she comes back in one piece. As a woman who loves to travel and I hope one day I will be able to travel outside of the U.S. there are certain countries a woman should avoid traveling alone too, and India is on top of my list.

She's good. She came through to the job a few months ago. She enjoyed her time there. Helps that she was with an organization affiliated with the UN. Funny thing is that she volunteered to help Indian women which is why I was concerned for her safety.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Knew an indian guy who worked sales. He said anytime he spoke to someone, they automatically assume he is a scammer and they hang up on him :mjlol:

On top of being known as scammers and smelling like shyt, now they have a reputation of being rapists. Motherfukkers are literally p*ssy repellents. :russ:

If not for arranged marriage, there would be daily genocides in that shythole country. :pachaha: