Thug's album no longer called Carter 6, now Barter 6

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol simmer down wayne stan, yes lil wayne still does numbers after all he is a house hold name but hes not doing the same numbers as he used too he's declining every year, i mean who even listen's to wayne besides his stans like you. And why young thug have bigger singles then your man lil wayne?

Personally i think lil wayne is annoying faggit and i want thugga to put his career in a coffin for the fukkery.
Oh, you're one of those guys.

Facts are facts, we're on a hip hop forum to discuss music we love, I don't "Stan" anyone. Don't back peddle now, you were sounding like the "stan" of Thugger by saying another man who has had a more successful career of 20 years was jealous. How would you even know how dude feels. Hell, Thugger running around with his idols mentor and calling his shyt Carter is something to be jealous of to you? Lol

"Simmer down" is you stating you have nothing to debate facts. Miss me with name calling younging.

Anywho, bigger singles? Stoner and Danny Glover did okay. Wayne still had bytches Love Me and Rich As fukk among being featured on numerous singles that belonged to others recently. Try again. You're in the moment Staning with this "who listens to Wayne other than his Stans, like you" jab lol, a lot of people apparently.

Like I said Dedication 5 & Sorry For the Wait 2 both doing larger numbers than Rich Gang on Datpiff, Livemixtapes which EVERYONE goes on. Don't deflect with this Thugger gay stuff to derail the fact you ain't coming with nothing but opinion because he's the "it" dude currently. Shame on you trying to write your own narrative, the only number Wayne's declined on are album sales, which ain't saying much because they aren't terrible numbers lol.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are stupid. Go ahead and name your mixtape Sgt peppers lonely hearts band 2 :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Well "Barter 6" is actually his 1st studio album release on 300 Entertainment, 1017 Records, and Atlantic.

Unless I'm missing something. Idk. :manny: I never heard about he can't release albums to be straight with you.

:huhldup: Mad labels are in that nikkaz pockets

Daps
Reppin
California
Oh, you're one of those guys.

Facts are facts, we're on a hip hop forum to discuss music we love, I don't "Stan" anyone. Don't back peddle now, you were sounding like the "stan" of Thugger by saying another man who has had a more successful career of 20 years was jealous. How would you even know how dude feels. Hell, Thugger running around with his idols mentor and calling his shyt Carter is something to be jealous of to you? Lol

"Simmer down" is you stating you have nothing to debate facts. Miss me with name calling younging.

Anywho, bigger singles? Stoner and Danny Glover did okay. Wayne still had bytches Love Me and Rich As fukk among being featured on numerous singles that belonged to others recently. Try again. You're in the moment Staning with this "who listens to Wayne other than his Stans, like you" jab lol, a lot of people apparently.

Like I said Dedication 5 & Sorry For the Wait 2 both doing larger numbers than Rich Gang on Datpiff, Livemixtapes which EVERYONE goes on. Don't deflect with this Thugger gay stuff to derail the fact you ain't coming with nothing but opinion because he's the "it" dude currently. Shame on you trying to write your own narrative, the only number Wayne's declined on are album sales, which ain't saying much because they aren't terrible numbers lol.

Lol @ wayne stan typing up a speech defending his hero
Lol @ Rich as fukk & bytches love me
rich as fukk came out in 2013 what else you got oh bytches love me ? what i said hit singles not unknown mixtape songs that no one gives a fukk about

Rich Gang the mixtape was not a solo by Young Thug so take your L
Wayne has been rapping since 1996-99 and his time is up stan
The Only CD People care about is the Carter series and you are upset that young thug stole that buzz he had from the carter
and now you have nothing left but too shed tears for your super hero.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ wayne stan typing up a speech defending his hero
Lol @ Rich as fukk & bytches love me
rich as fukk came out in 2013 what else you got oh bytches love me ? what i said hit singles not unknown mixtape songs that no one gives a fukk about

Rich Gang the mixtape was not a solo by Young Thug so take your L
Wayne has been rapping since 1996-99 and his time is up stan
The Only CD People care about is the Carter series and you are upset that young thug stole that buzz he had from the carter
and now you have nothing left but too shed tears for your super hero.
Lol rich as fukk was on an album.
bytches love me is that old? shyt I ain't notice, thought I was a Stan? Thought he was my hero?
I'm just stating how much of a bandwagon kid you are.. So every Wayne listener is a stan? Great logic! Then again this coming from a guy who calls himself Kingpin online stanning rappers... Ones who got to gay troll to get their name buzzing. Which one is it MexicanQueenpin? Are you calling him a fakkit again or is he the hottest out?

I ain't losing sleep about what Wayne does, I get a kick out of bursting idiotic sensationalistic logic. You ain't in the hood if you're saying no one fukking with Sorry For The Wait 2. Go to sleep Queen. What are you here for if not to discuss music.. nikka ain't my hero lmfao, Wayne has done suspect shyt himself, I'm talking from a music stand point.

Let Barter 6 drop, let's enjoy the music, and get both these nikkas dikk out your mouth. Peace.

Edit: you definitely a clown for saying bytches Love Me was an unknown track... Queen live under a rock

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol rich as fukk was on an album.
bytches love me is that old? shyt I ain't notice, thought I was a Stan? Thought he was my hero?
I'm just stating how much of a bandwagon kid you are.. So every Wayne listener is a stan? Great logic! Then again this coming from a guy who calls himself Kingpin online stanning rappers... Ones who got to gay troll to get their name buzzing. Which one is it MexicanQueenpin? Are you calling him a fakkit again or is he the hottest out?

I ain't losing sleep about what Wayne does, I get a kick out of bursting idiotic sensationalistic logic. You ain't in the hood if you're saying no one fukking with Sorry For The Wait 2. Go to sleep Queen. What are you here for if not to discuss music.. nikka ain't my hero lmfao, Wayne has done suspect shyt himself, I'm talking from a music stand point.

Let Barter 6 drop, let's enjoy the music, and get both these nikkas dikk out your mouth. Peace.

Edit: you definitely a clown for saying bytches Love Me was an unknown track... Queen live under a rock

Lol @ Queenpin Lil Wayne Stans are such corny fakkit's
so when is Carter 5 dropping broski? :banderas: