TIME FOR FUKKERY: Who Are The DUMBEST Users You Encountered On Here?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Brehbron James is either 12 or drunk

@ODOT META @Tony_Bromo @Ronnie Lott
And the rest them nikkas are corny af too with that constant cac shyt. Wonder if they're whiteboys trolling or if they're serious.

I think the posters you mentioned should be the least of your worries. You are a self admitted depressed loser on the brink of suicide . Your own family hates you, you don't get p*ssy, you hate your useless life.

Next time you pull those razor blades out, dig deeper into your wrist you fakkit :mjlol:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
because you parroted the words of a bunch of slave owners? times change, breh

and i only say that because its an EXAMPLE of how shyt has changed since fukkin 1775 :childplease: there werent kids walking into cafeterias and shooting shyt up in 1775
And you're parroting the words of a bunch of libtards? Every single phrase of yours is direct reiteration of standard libtard rhetoric

Kids aren't suppose to have guns . . that's a parenting issue. There's already laws in place to keep guns out of the hands of kids. Your point is mute and void

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you're parroting the words of a bunch of libtards? Every single phrase of yours is direct reiteration of standard libtard rhetoric

Kids aren't suppose to have guns . . that's a parenting issue. There's already laws in place to keep guns out of the hands of kids. Your point is mute and void
no it isnt :what:

is this "schooling me"? stating your opinion? :laff: and for the record, theres laws to keep booze out of the hands of kids. but if you want to make it as easy to get a gun as get booze, itd trickle down just as easily to people who wanted em :laff:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
no it isnt :what:

is this "schooling me"? stating your opinion? :laff: and for the record, theres laws to keep booze out of the hands of kids. but if you want to make it as easy to get a gun as get booze, itd trickle down just as easily to people who wanted em :laff:
Explain Chicago :stopitslime: . . why is Chicago along the way to 500 murders this year when it has the strictest gun laws in the country? Because gun laws don't work. They only help libtards feel safe by trampling on all of your civil liberties

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain Chicago :stopitslime: . . why is Chicago along the way to 500 murders this year when it has the strictest gun laws in the country? Because gun laws don't work. They only help libtards feel safe by trampling on all of your civil liberties
so chicago would be better off if you could buy guns from vending machines? :laff::laff:

this is going nowhere breh. you can take the moral victory, i feel like im arguing with ted cruz :scusthov:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
A Bernie Sanders stan calling someone else dumb.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.
I support the message I stan no man. I've always been anti-greed and for redistribution of wealth, so we could have a strong economy. EVERYONE should pay their fair-share. So, repeating that SAME stan line gets old :camby:

Cake

Banned
Daps
I think the posters you mentioned should be the least of your worries. You are a self admitted depressed loser on the brink of suicide . Your own family hates you, you don't get p*ssy, you hate your useless life.

Next time you pull those razor blades out, dig deeper into your wrist you fakkit :mjlol:
I complained about not having a girlfriend. Never said I don't get p*ssy. :usure:
And what does my depression have to do with the fact that you're an ignorant narrow minded cornball?
Youre more illogical then a female. You go hard like Coli is your life. Won't get into it with you just gonna say youre one of the worst posters I've seen and i routinely skip your shyt cuz I know it won't be funny or entertaining in the least. Guessing you only have clout from sports threads.

At least ODOT and tony are actually good posters other than the cac shyt. Youre trash all around.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
so chicago would be better off if you could buy guns from vending machines? :laff::laff:

this is going nowhere breh. you can take the moral victory, i feel like im arguing with ted cruz :scusthov:

Backing out huh? :sas1:

Just like you backing out of your manhood when someone's breaking in your house and you gotta run your family up to bedroom closet and lock the door while you wait for other men with guns and badges to come help save you :sas2: