TIME FOR FUKKERY: Who Are The DUMBEST Users You Encountered On Here?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backing out huh? :sas1:

Just like you backing out of your manhood when someone's breaking in your house and you gotta run your family up to bedroom closet and lock the door while you wait for other men with guns and badges to come help save you :sas2:
actually i wouldnt, because i had a gun. i just had to wait a week, which took place WAY THE fukk BEFORE i bought a house :dead:

edit: and you straight up ignored my question about chicago :dead: heres two things to address if you quote me again

look at this tough guy putting words in my mouth to "win" this :mjlol: i never said you shouldnt have guns, Heston :what:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
actually i wouldnt, because i had a gun. i just had to wait a week, which took place WAY THE fukk BEFORE i bought a house :dead:

look at this tough guy putting words in my mouth to "win" this :mjlol: i never said you shouldnt have guns, Heston :what:
Look at you backtracking on you position like:whoa:

you're starting to look like Trump on abortion here :ufdup:

Cake

Banned
Daps
bytch this is me in my avi. Don't ever tag me in a post again, you fakkit cac.
ill tag whoever I want cac.

And if that is you in your avi you a hipster :scust: bet you got a white girl and kick it with a bunch of white people too.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
no it isnt :what:

is this "schooling me"? stating your opinion? :laff: and for the record, theres laws to keep booze out of the hands of kids. but if you want to make it as easy to get a gun as get booze, itd trickle down just as easily to people who wanted em :laff:

Why you sheeping breh? - you think violence is a new invention?

The earliest known shooting to happen on school property in what would become the United States was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where three men entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed nine children (reports vary). Only three children survived.[1]

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
judge Joe gorilla. Describes a cornball like you perfectly. Cac
Garbage posting, neg rep, and has a bytch user name..............YEP :mjlol: Naw, I'm not a CAC, but go ahead and use more strawmans and deflect from the real topic at hand.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you sheeping breh? - you think violence is a new invention?
the first columbine :dead:

alright you got me here breh, im not even mad :laff:

im still waiting on a simple question, since YOU brought up chicago:

if you could buy guns in vending machines in chicago, would there be more or less violence?

Cake

Banned
Daps
@the cac mamba is a reverse c00n. That's like me going to that weight lifting site and making an account with the username "theurbanyouth"

Cake

Banned
Daps
when did i EVER say people shouldnt have guns?

this dude is an idiot :dead:

do one of two things before you answer me: find above post ^^^^, or address my chicago comment

Garbage posting, neg rep, and has a bytch user name..............YEP :mjlol: Naw, I'm not a CAC, but go ahead and use more strawmans and deflect from the real topic at hand.
you're a low quality poster