Time for Sessions to Go: Jeff Sessions is ready to unveil the end of cannabis legalization

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i have it right, he's not going after it himself. he's telling state AGs "go ahead and go after it if you want"

but blue state AGs where its legal aren't gonna do that, its political suicide :yeshrug: seems like lip service

"The memo will be rescinded but it's not immediately clear whether Sessions will issue new guidance in its place or simply revert back to older policies that left states with legal uncertainty about enforcement of federal law."

this isnt action on his part

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
if i have it right, he's not going after it himself. he's telling state AGs "go ahead and go after it if you want"

but blue state AGs where its legal aren't gonna do that, its political suicide :yeshrug: seems like lip service

"The memo will be rescinded but it's not immediately clear whether Sessions will issue new guidance in its place or simply revert back to older policies that left states with legal uncertainty about enforcement of federal law."

this isnt action on his part
I should neg you for coming up with some way to Trumpslain this stupidity but I'll let the rest of HL dole out your punishment

The correct answer is: He should leave well enough alone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should neg you for coming up with some way to Trumpslain this stupidity but I'll let the rest of HL dole out your punishment

i almost put a disclaimer on my post because i knew that you would say this :mjlol:

your thread title is aggrandizing, sensationalist bullshyt. "unveil the end of cannabis legislation" :what: all i did was post the fukking FACTS of this story, which im following myself. i dont give foghorn leghorn enough credit that he can end legalization, and you shouldnt either

i live in a fukkin legal state and im not concerned about this. should i manufacture outrage on your behalf?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Yo Beauregard, this ain't what you want breh....

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...olorado-pot-tax-revenue-surpasses-500-million

I mean, folks may not agree with legalized weed, but is it any worse than alcohol? And if you're able to actually benefit the communities (and schools!!), then why wouldn't you push for it?? These states with that tax revenue stream aren't going to want to give that up. Good luck Jeffy. I have a feeling that this is more if a fight than you're anticipating. Hopefully we won't have to deal with you and your boss too much longer...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He instinctively :cape:'s for anything the Trump admin does, dude can't help it, but we should be used to that. :yeshrug:

On topic, this guy is the WOAT AG. I really hope Mueller finds something on him. :scusthov:

Hopefully this backfires.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i almost put a disclaimer on my post because i knew that you would say this :mjlol:

your thread title is aggrandizing, sensationalist bullshyt. "unveil the end of cannabis legislation" :what: all i did was post the fukking FACTS of this story, which im following myself. i dont give foghorn leghorn enough credit that he can end legalization, and you shouldnt either

i live in a fukkin legal state and im not concerned about this. should i manufacture outrage on your behalf?
Or he could say NOTHING and not embolden the POS cops in red states to go after people for pot

But your way sounds good too....if I was a dumbfukk

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
em·bold·en
əmˈbōldən/
verb
  1. 1.
    give (someone) the courage or confidence to do something or to behave in a certain way.
street level pigs in red states arent even gonna be aware of this memo :what: and red state AGs are already acting like this

breh i hope that sessions gets inoperable brain cancer, but im not gonna go about in fear of him or give him powers he doesnt have. i suggest you do the same :childplease: