Time for Sessions to Go: Jeff Sessions is ready to unveil the end of cannabis legalization

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I am sure the Obama admin believed Hillary would win, and reschedule marijuana, that was the word in certain investment circles in the marijuana business early in 2016.
I think there was a good chance of that which is why Bernie was begging people to vote for her. But she muddied the waters with that "it's still under testing" shyt so we never knew her firm stance on it. And I know her supporters hate pointing out her donors but big pharma is all up in there and it makes it so she had to hear lobbying from those with power vs. the people, whom the majority support the rescheduling.

I don't wanna place blame on the Dems for something a right-wing nut did but they should have had more foresight on this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your self centeredness and lack of humanity. You probably don’t even realize it or refuse to.
im reading comments on fox and half of them are criticizing sessions or saying shyt like "imagine if we were the ones to legalize it, and we could hold it over liberals' heads" :dead: . this senator from colorado withholding his confirmation votes is literally the difference between the 51/49 ratio in the senate. i see sessions hurting republicans with his little grandstanding act, because its 2018 and marijuana prohibition is dying

can you expound in regards to this issue, or just fishing for daps? i got a lot of negs and angry quotes in here, i know that youve got something for me

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think there was a good chance of that which is why Bernie was begging people to vote for her. But she muddied the waters with that "it's still under testing" shyt so we never knew her firm stance on it. And I know her supporters hate pointing out her donors but big pharma is all up in there and it makes it so she had to hear lobbying from those with power vs. the people, whom the majority support the rescheduling.

I don't wanna place blame on the Dems for something a right-wing nut did but they should have had more foresight on this.

Exactly, the theory being floated from credible people, in my estimation, politically connected types, was that Hillary would reschedule, and Pharma companies would instantly step in, and take over the industry.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Exactly, the theory being floated from credible people, in my estimation, politically connected types, was that Hillary would reschedule, and Pharma companies would instantly step in, and take over the industry.
Almost like if Exxon stopped fukking with oil and took over alternative energies. It's better than the status quo I guess :hubie:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just wanted to reiterate. heres my post
if i have it right, he's not going after it himself. he's telling state AGs "go ahead and go after it if you want"

but blue state AGs where its legal aren't gonna do that, its political suicide :yeshrug:

heres your outrage
I should neg you for coming up with some way to Trumpslain this stupidity but I'll let the rest of HL dole out your punishment

The correct answer is: He should leave well enough alone.
He instinctively :cape:'s for anything the Trump admin does, dude can't help it, but we should be used to that. :yeshrug:

Let's only talk about things that would affect me personally.
You should be concerned about how this affects other citizens in states that aren’t yours.
Considering he's overturning Obama era directions, going for maximum sentencing, etc you can't say with a straight face this is the same as Obama...

That isn't what's being said. This has nothing to do with state AGs.

He's empowering federal prosecutors to enforce federal marijuana law .
and heres in response to sessions today

U.S. Attorney for Colorado: No changes on marijuana enforcement

:stopitslime:

receipts for exactly what the fukk i was saying would happen, in my post

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
These old cacs need to realize that the country is changing and all those old ideologies built with racism is over.

Marijuana is big business

What about all the black folks in jail that got caught with weed? Won't it be ill again to leave them behind bars :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching fox and the panel is talking about changing the federal law being the more reasonable way to go :ehh: never seen that in my life on this disgusting network

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just wanted to reiterate. heres my post

heres your outrage

and heres in response to sessions today

U.S. Attorney for Colorado: No changes on marijuana enforcement

:stopitslime:

receipts for exactly what the fukk i was saying would happen, in my post

Great for Colorado. This means fukk all for the rest of us in the other 49 states until all the other U.S. attorneys make similar statements.

And since you want to be quoting me, let's look at the first paragraph in your linked article:

Colorado’s top federal prosecutor said his office won’t alter its approach to enforcing marijuana crimes after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions withdrew a policy Thursday that allowed pot markets to emerge in states that legalized the drug.

In other words, this deals with federal prosecutors, not state prosecutors as you mentioned in your first post. The main reason I said your first post was off was because you were clearly confused about who's being empowered to enforce these laws in the first place. But apparently, pointing this out and correcting you is "outrage" :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great for Colorado. This means fukk all for the rest of us in the other 49 states until all the other U.S. attorneys make similar statements.
this memo and article was never about all fukkin 50 states :mindblown: it was about sessions making a directive to the US attorneys (as you correctly pointed out :jawalrus:) of the states that have legalized it,

:camby:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Yeah... I don't know @the cac mamba's history with Trump, but he's actually not saying anything wrong here.

It's pretty naive to think the Trump regime would lay off cannabis legalization. What about year one or the GOP initiative even suggests that they'd be cool with it?

Sessions is the type of fool who watched Reefer Madness and that was all the education about cannabis he needed. Of course the GOP would go after cannabis, they beat off to anything that can incarcerate more black and brown people. How else can they fuel the prison industrial complex?