Time for Sessions to Go: Jeff Sessions is ready to unveil the end of cannabis legalization

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
IoGPybf.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
if i have it right, he's not going after it himself. he's telling state AGs "go ahead and go after it if you want"

but blue state AGs where its legal aren't gonna do that, its political suicide :yeshrug: seems like lip service

"The memo will be rescinded but it's not immediately clear whether Sessions will issue new guidance in its place or simply revert back to older policies that left states with legal uncertainty about enforcement of federal law."

this isnt action on his part
:queenhillary:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i'll gladly eat my words if this results in anything substantially worse than whats happening now, or what happened under obama :ehh:

im hoping you're wrong. is that not OK? :dead:
Not only have you thrown in what about Hillary, but random strays at Obama for no reason.

This is dedicated trolling. Don't understand what exactly you get out of it though :mindblown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only have you thrown in what about Hillary, but random strays at Obama for no reason.
bullshyt ass post by the way. The Whore brought up hillary, he blatantly baited me into that response. and obama's legacy on marijuana, which is garbage, is relevant because he's the direct predecessor whose "progress" we're debating

this fukking article is literally about sessions rescinding an obama order :mindblown: how is bring up obama random? :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i'll gladly eat my words if this results in anything substantially worse than whats happening now, or what happened under obama :ehh:

im hoping you're wrong. is that not OK? :dead:
Considering he's overturning Obama era directions, going for maximum sentencing, etc you can't say with a straight face this is the same as Obama...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we all know those were empty campaign promises that her corporate masters would have never allowed, i wont even entertain that bullshyt. now stop derailing the thread :jayfdup:
ELECTIONS.:hillaryblessed: HAVE. :queenhillary:CONSEQUENCES.

8FhSEm2.gif