TIME: The Kalief Browder Story (6-Part Documentary Series Thread)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
You want to go trial or you want to go home?:francis:

Man this kid had the heart of a thousand men
**the last plea deal they gave him, after all the punishment he took in jail, I bet you
any typical average joe would've took that deal in a heartbeat

**Time served, felonies dropped to misdemeanors and no probation and he would've been released on the same day.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this kid had the heart of a thousand men
**the last plea deal they gave him, after all the punishment he took in jail I bet you
any typical average joe would've took that deal in a heartbeat

**Time served, felonies dropped to misdemeanors and no probation and he would've been released on the same day.

I want to take that deal right now and I'm not even in trouble. That's how sweet it sounds.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that took some otherworldly courage to do
but hes right tho
the fukk you lowering the shyt down to misdemeanor for now? so you know you wrong?
demons man

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Damn man I broke down, that part at BCC got to me. My man getting A's at school right out of Rikers. As someone who went to BMCC after fukking up in high school and understanding how CUNY schools can be such a positive tool if used right, to see that man...damn. I went to BMCC and ended up going and graduating from law school man, kid was beating the odds man...and they killed that KID man. I spent 3 years always in the back of my mind " I wish my brothers were here, my south BX dudes had so much potential man" for him to be from my hood and this happen to him...this shyt hurts like hell man.