Time to End the Africa-Diaspora Wars...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So this is just for the few posters on the coli right? I mean...u making this proposal on a messageboard that isnt mainstream. So u obviously arent trying to get a lot of people to along with this proposal.
It stands out that whites forming like voltron in reality has more merit then u making an online proposal to the same few posters who frequent this forum. Reality and online proposals...2 different worlds.

I seriously question how prevalent the so called Africa Diaspora wars really are or really how far based in reality these so called wars exist. My instincts are telling me it's just the overly self aware weirdos who spend too much time on here over-analyzing everything said and posted. I mean for instance last night I'm driving around on errands and got stuck several cars behind a green light and was wondering why we're not moving. I said to myself, "I guarantee it's one of those fukkin Chinese." Worst drivers in the world, but I don't hate them. Turns out when the driver finally pulled up enough where the rest of us could go around him, looked like some Somalians. They drive like sh!t too. In fact most foreigners drive terribly and that includes Africans, men and women are both terrible. But I don't hate them or view it as some kind of war.

Same thing with whatever social or political views they come over here with. I don't know any Black people that view Africans from any country as c00ns. Only on here the mythical war exists.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
So this is just for the few posters on the coli right? I mean...u making this proposal on a messageboard that isnt mainstream. So u obviously arent trying to get a lot of people to along with this proposal.
It stands out that whites forming like voltron in reality has more merit then u making an online proposal to the same few posters who frequent this forum. Reality and online proposals...2 different worlds.

This phenomenon is largely a Coli problem. I've never seen that levels of hatred and insults between black people in real life. I want people to go along with the proposal on the Coli and then extend it to real life, if what's happening here happens to be the same situation outside of this environment.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Op has been talking mad shyt about AAs. I’m all for peace but you’re the wrong person to make this thread
Both sides talking out the side of their necks. Just because you agree with one side more doesn't make it any better. OP right. The shyt needs to end. We need to one, once and for all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This phenomenon is largely a Coli problem. I've never seen that levels of hatred and insults between black people in real life. I want people to go along with the proposal on the Coli and then extend it to real life, if what's happening here happens to be the same situation outside of this environment.
I have. Just because its unspoken doesn't mean it is not felt which is why smoke said what he said.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Facts.

Now he sees Africans under heat so he's running to the very people he shytted on for help. :russ:

No one else is trying to make effort to create peace on the Coli. In fact, you've negged me for creating this thread. That speaks a lot about your character.

Either you don't agree in this thread and you'll continue to sow discord (and be an agent of white supremacy) or you realize that black peoples hating on each other isn't the move in 2018

Daps
I'm sorry for the comments I've made about AfAms. Do you think you have anything to apologize for?
nope because once an individial or a group of individuals piss me off there’s no going back. I won’t talk out of the side of my neck about anyone unless provoked but I’m not acting like it’s all cool either That’s just me. If others want to patch things up I’m all for that and I wish them the best. It ain’t for me though