Time to End the Africa-Diaspora Wars...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nope because once an individial or a group of individuals piss me off there’s no going back. I won’t talk out of the side of my neck about anyone unless provoked but I’m not acting like it’s all cool either That’s just me. If others want to patch things up I’m all for that and I wish them the best. It ain’t for me though
:patrice:

Noted.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
You can never erase your past. Memories run long despite however badly you want to move on. Had someone more credible made this I would have fell back

OP is not a troll. You're acting like he committed murder :gucci:

There was ignorance being spewed from both sides. Trying to reconcile and bridge gaps requires character and honor. It's a sign of manhood and maturity .

Breh is trying to make peace and you are undermining his effort .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
OP is not a troll. You're acting like he committed murder :gucci:

There was ignorance being spewed from both sides. Trying to reconcile and bridge gaps requires character and honor. It's a sign of manhood and maturity .

Breh is trying to make peace and you are undermining his effort .

Why are you trying to reason with a troll? Lol

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Main thing is, we have to realize that as black people, we talk shyt! That's just a part of us :yeshrug:.

We even and especially talk shyt to people we love. Now we need to know how to keep it just shyt talking with no malice.

Friends shyt talk each other. I couldn't imagine my friends not keeping me sharp. I would wear some fukked up shyt or get a fukked up cut and my friends were :mjlit:. If you weren't in the click you'd think we were enemies.

All we need do is realize, we are one people. At least we were until we were tampered with, attacked, and spread about.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
fukk it I guess I've already been ignoring the bullshyt not much dynamics to entertaining it.
Have you seen how cacs form like Voltron over South Africa? We have to as well.
Nah, to be honest, I haven't seen so-called white folks ban together like how your describing it it's been the opposite. We just had white liberals and conservatives just recently fighting in portland. Then before that you got Brexit. As well as the Scottish Independence referendum with roughly half of the scots wanting to break away from the Brits. Not to mention you have the white englishmen who thinks he better than white american, the Italian thinking he's better than the Spaniards etc. They seem more divided than unified imo but that's not to knock your Voltron point all the ethnic groups the white man label as black in his color coding system getting along and doing business together would be great.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
If this thread descends into more ethnic wars, it would prove that most you coli folks are useless bums who thrive on dysfunction (which is kinda how the coli, TLR in particular, is seen by the outside world).

It should be impossible for this thread to turn negative. :francis: