Time to smell the Roses..& BBQ: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #4 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Rose Bowl)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I meant to put "Bama to cover the spread" but the over looked doable too. It was 66 points. I thought Bama would put up like 55 on ND.
Yeah, I see where you coming from. Especially, if you take that Bama cover. The over fits with that bet. I forgot that ND offense doesn't manipulate the clock. They burn so much time running the ball when behind. So, stupid.

There was 24 points left on the field too. Honestly... The game should of been closer and a ton more points. ND offense scheme is its own worst enemy.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These playoff games are always lopsided

Imagine they expanded the playoff to 64 teams but instead of 4 quarters you only played a half :ohhh: up until the final 4.

The fukkery would be crazy and there’d be so many upsets because any team can get hot for a half

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
These playoff games are always lopsided

Imagine they expanded the playoff to 64 teams but instead of 4 quarters you only played a half :ohhh: up until the final 4.

The fukkery would be crazy and there’d be so many upsets because any team can get hot for a half

Aye bruh save whatever you smoking tonight for me when I come down to Miami in a couple weeks :pachaha:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed, in fact I didn't watch one second of this game cause the outcome was predictable. People keep watching tho. the ratings dropped alot from the 1st playoff series (osu vs oregon) but have been consistently in the 18mil-25mil viewers range since. It'd be interesting to see what the viewership is like this year with more media and ppl complaining about the repetitiveness

(I will watch OSU vs Clem on DVR later tonight tho)

even OSU vs Clem was a blowout:mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I read this title like

" :gucci:I do not fukking remember BAMA vs ND at the Rose Bowl"

Forgot all about the extra shyt :russ: