Tinder adds “panic button” For dates that go wrong

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I'm sure the women are just as weird. I mean... it's a dating app. That's the risk you take. meeting up online in a one on one situation without evaluating the person - "in person", before all that. Lots of socially awkward people with limited social skills, meeting up online doing socially awkward shyt.

Facts. I‘ve been on Tinder since around New Year’s and been matched with at least 12 different women since then. Outta all of them, I’ve managed to have an actual conversation with only two of them and just recently went on a date with one of those two (gorgeous brown skinned loc-headed Queen from Memphis :noah:) All them other chicks I’ve DM’d either didn’t know had to hold a convo, were dry asf, or never replied at all...And a couple of them had the nerve to post up on their bio talking about “please don’t be dry” or some other goofy shyt :mjlol:

Some other gripes I got about the women on Tinder:

Why is it that everybody and their mama is asking for a plug? :russ: I’m perfectly fine with weed but some of these ppl be borderline crackheads for that shyt lol.

One thing I’ve noticed from the Cac women profiles I’ve seen is that it’s gotta be at least one picture of their dog(s) :mjlol: Damn near half of their profile photo library be their goddamn dogs :mjlol:

Another complaint I got are all the women on there who be on some “Just looking for friends” shyt. Like forreal? :dahell: Go somewhere else with all that, basically taking up space smh.

Speaking of which, the ones that only use Tinder for shyts and giggles or “as a joke” can :camby:Once again, taking up hella space for no good reason.

Also, in relation to the DMs, how you finna make a Tinder account and then go ghost for a brick. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ran into a profile saying “not on here often or at all, add me on Snap or IG”. Hell it ain’t like it’s a guarantee they’ll reply to your message on Snap or IG anyway, provided they didn’t list a long since deactivated account :gucci:

Also, why put your sexual orientation as “Lesbian, Bisexual, and Straight”? :heh: How the hell can you be all three? Pick one slim lmaooo

I’ll definitely say Tinder is way better than eHarmony IMO but it’s definitely not without its fukkery. I’m pretty sure a lot of dudes be on some fukkery too since I constantly see hella females put down “No Hook Ups” or “Not DTF” or “Not into ONS” on their bios lol.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Facts. I‘ve been on Tinder since around New Year’s and been matched with at least 12 different women since then. Outta all of them, I’ve managed to have an actual conversation with only two of them and just recently went on a date with one of those two (gorgeous brown skinned loc-headed Queen from Memphis :noah:) All them other chicks I’ve DM’d either didn’t know had to hold a convo, were dry asf, or never replied at all...And a couple of them had the nerve to post up on their bio talking about “please don’t be dry” or some other goofy shyt :mjlol:

Why is it that everybody and their mama is asking for a plug? :russ: I’m perfectly fine with weed but some of these ppl be borderline crackheads for that shyt lol.

One thing I’ve noticed from the Cac women profiles I’ve seen is that it’s gotta be at least one picture of their dog(s) :mjlol: Damn near half of their profile photo library be their goddamn dogs :mjlol:

Another complaint I got are all the women on there who be on some “Just looking for friends” shyt. Like forreal? :dahell: Go somewhere else with all that, basically taking up space smh.

Speaking of which, the ones that only use Tinder for shyts and giggles or “as a joke” can :camby:Once again, taking up hella space for no good reason.

Also, in relation to the DMs, how you finna make a Tinder account and then go ghost for a brick. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ran into a profile saying “not on here often or at all, add me on Snap or IG”. Hell it ain’t like it’s a guarantee they’ll reply to your message on Snap or IG anyway, provided they didn’t list a long since deactivated account :gucci:

Also, why put your sexual orientation as “Lesbian, Bisexual, and Straight”? :heh: How the hell can you be all three? Pick one slim lmaooo

I’ll definitely say Tinder is way better than eHarmony IMO but it’s definitely not without its fukkery. I’m pretty sure a lot of dudes be on some fukkery too since I constantly see hella females put down “No Hook Ups” or “Not DTF” or “Not into ONS” on their bios lol.

The worst type of women is the ones who go to poor countries and take photos with African kids

:unimpressed:

Is that suppose to make me like you? Dumbass Columbus savior complex

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Breh walks in, spots his date*

:shaq:

*Chick sees breh, looks at her phone.......profile says 6'0, real-life says 5'7*

:damn:

giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:sadcam::sadcam:fukkkkkkkk.. :picard:That's a whole other job it sounds like :dwillhuh::francis: or filling out a job application for an interview. I must be too used to being out and about in person because this whole dating thing seems like it takes a whole of time, effort and energy just to meet a person and after all that, that person could end up being real average in terms of mindset and personality. Like you said, they have all these demands but bring nothing of substance or just are real cookie cutter. Idk, I don't judge for this -it's just different I guess.
That's why I have questions (but this is the coli, so people will interpret it different from the actual intent of the question :francis:)
All the criteria selections, relationship status, orientation - how do yall do it? it's like if a person doesn't like so and so for whatever reason - the next option is just a click away?? No reason for commitment.. nothing -where's the incentive to actually develop the inner qualities? Then they blame you instead of themselves for whatever is lacking or deficient. It's like people are spending more time and money on professional photographers, body enhancements, etc for their social media and IG, to have a digital presence, then they are invested in their mind or personalities. lmao cacs with their dogs, posing in them like it's their boyfriend, you'll be in a 3some with her and the dog, and lol at using tinder for a plug connect,
:mjlol::dead:be careful out there, you're too nice and smart to get caught up in that online fukkery dating shyt,:ufdup: use me as your panic button, I'll deal with the bytch :angry::fire:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:sadcam::sadcam:fukkkkkkkk.. :picard:That's a whole other job it sounds like :dwillhuh::francis: or filling out a job application for an interview. I must be too used to being out and about in person because this whole dating thing seems like it takes a whole of time, effort and energy just to meet a person and after all that, that person could end up being real average in terms of mindset and personality. Like you said, they have all these demands but bring nothing of substance or just are real cookie cutter. Idk, I don't judge for this -it's just different I guess.
That's why I have questions (but this is the coli, so people will interpret it different from the actual intent of the question :francis:)
All the criteria selections, relationship status, orientation - how do yall do it? it's like if a person doesn't like so and so for whatever reason - the next option is just a click away?? No reason for commitment.. nothing -where's the incentive to actually develop the inner qualities? Then they blame you instead of themselves for whatever is lacking or deficient. It's like people are spending more time and money on professional photographers, body enhancements, etc for their social media and IG, to have a digital presence, then they are invested in their mind or personalities. lmao cacs with their dogs, posing in them like it's their boyfriend, you'll be in a 3some with her and the dog, and lol at using tinder for a plug connect,
:mjlol::dead:be careful out there, you're too nice and smart to get caught up in that online fukkery dating shyt,:ufdup: use me as your panic button, I'll deal with the bytch :angry::fire:

LOL See what I mean? Tinder can be pretty wild I swear. I may have lucked out with the Memphis girl tho, we’ve been talking ever since and already planning future moves. Fun fact, I’m 5’8” and she’s 6’0”. Not the first time I’ve dated someone taller than me but she’s definitely the tallest :wow: She’s also a lil chubby too, we’re both very similar in age, and we both share very similar interests. Out of all the women I’ve been talking to (both from and outside of Tinder), she’s the one I’m feeling the absolute most right now :wow:

And lol, I wish eHarmony had a panic button for me to ring you up. I damn near got into a possibly bad situation that eHarmony had to reach out to me before I even went out with the girl. Idk if she was a catfish or something way worse like underaged, a human trafficker, or something, but literally on the day of our date, eHarmony sent me an email around dawn advising me to cease all contact with the girl. This was way back in 2013, I haven’t fukked with eHarmony since :hubie: