Tinder adds “panic button” For dates that go wrong

concise

Veteran
Daps
And lol, I wish eHarmony had a panic button for me to ring you up. I damn near got into a possibly bad situation that eHarmony had to reach out to me before I even went out with the girl. Idk if she was a catfish or something way worse like underaged, a human trafficker, or something, but literally on the day of our date, eHarmony sent me an email around dawn advising me to cease all contact with the girl. This was way back in 2013, I haven’t fukked with eHarmony since :hubie:

:merchant: Were there any mysterious "robberies" in your area at this time? This sounds like something from a movie.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Facts. I‘ve been on Tinder since around New Year’s and been matched with at least 12 different women since then. Outta all of them, I’ve managed to have an actual conversation with only two of them and just recently went on a date with one of those two (gorgeous brown skinned loc-headed Queen from Memphis :noah:) All them other chicks I’ve DM’d either didn’t know had to hold a convo, were dry asf, or never replied at all...And a couple of them had the nerve to post up on their bio talking about “please don’t be dry” or some other goofy shyt :mjlol:

Some other gripes I got about the women on Tinder:

Why is it that everybody and their mama is asking for a plug? :russ: I’m perfectly fine with weed but some of these ppl be borderline crackheads for that shyt lol.

One thing I’ve noticed from the Cac women profiles I’ve seen is that it’s gotta be at least one picture of their dog(s) :mjlol: Damn near half of their profile photo library be their goddamn dogs :mjlol:

Another complaint I got are all the women on there who be on some “Just looking for friends” shyt. Like forreal? :dahell: Go somewhere else with all that, basically taking up space smh.

Speaking of which, the ones that only use Tinder for shyts and giggles or “as a joke” can :camby:Once again, taking up hella space for no good reason.

Also, in relation to the DMs, how you finna make a Tinder account and then go ghost for a brick. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ran into a profile saying “not on here often or at all, add me on Snap or IG”. Hell it ain’t like it’s a guarantee they’ll reply to your message on Snap or IG anyway, provided they didn’t list a long since deactivated account :gucci:

Also, why put your sexual orientation as “Lesbian, Bisexual, and Straight”? :heh: How the hell can you be all three? Pick one slim lmaooo

I’ll definitely say Tinder is way better than eHarmony IMO but it’s definitely not without its fukkery. I’m pretty sure a lot of dudes be on some fukkery too since I constantly see hella females put down “No Hook Ups” or “Not DTF” or “Not into ONS” on their bios lol.

Edit: Meant to say I’ve been matched with 19 lol.