Tinder Turbothot Chronicles Vol 2: THICK Latina

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
I am in San Diego too, and I imagine it's not much different elsewhere, but I really see a disturbing undercurrent in Tinder....19 is really young, unless you are like 25....There's something really sad, desperate and discomforting about the way Tinder is used in poverty/underclass. It's exploitive and counterproductive, and it allows for the economically (somewhat) stable to prey on those with less resources, or two economically unstable people, who are furthering their spiral. I don't know how much pride I would take in this, she's cute enough, sure, but the whole thing is just pretty trashy. I am speaking both generally and specifically, where applicable.
full

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
It's all about salesmanship. I happen to be handsome, so my pics are me looking at the camera (no or low # of selfies)... but if I wasn't I'd first acknowledge the girls who are feeling me...none? ok moving on....next I'd look at who I want. Then I'd analyze what they want...usually they want security, masculinity, leadership, and fun. Some want relationships some just want the D.

Assuming you're not handsome, your pictures should show you as a man, and you being social, and you having a level of success. ie. a beach pic (socially acceptable reason to have your shirt off); a group pic (with you as the center of attention; or you smiling); and you in front of your car (or a rental :lolbron:) or wearing a suit. Man, I should start a blog on my tinder adventures...may make some ad rev off that :ohhh:

fam you just made change my whole tinder profile im gonna tell you if i eat or not

:salute:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
One of the many reasons why I hate fukk boys like the official poster. Some fukk boys don't keep shyt to themselves. Men like official poster are fukk boys. No wonder I hate tinder for a reason.:scust:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's all about salesmanship. I happen to be handsome, so my pics are me looking at the camera (no or low # of selfies)... but if I wasn't I'd first acknowledge the girls who are feeling me...none? ok moving on....next I'd look at who I want. Then I'd analyze what they want...usually they want security, masculinity, leadership, and fun. Some want relationships some just want the D.

Assuming you're not handsome, your pictures should show you as a man, and you being social, and you having a level of success. ie. a beach pic (socially acceptable reason to have your shirt off); a group pic (with you as the center of attention; or you smiling); and you in front of your car (or a rental :lolbron:) or wearing a suit. Man, I should start a blog on my tinder adventures...may make some ad rev off that :ohhh:

giphy.gif